Are you looking for a fun activity homeschool activity that will create hours of fun for your 1st grader? Our Tic Tac Toe Perler Beads Game Board may be the perfect match for you. Not only doing a fun craft with the kids, you can incorporate counting, subtraction exercises your project. What’s more, after it’s built they will have hours of fun.
Our team created a “Tic Tac Toe Perler Beads Game Board” inspired by a classic game. Please feel free to share with your friends by Pinning it to Pinterest or sharing on Facebook.
Materials for a fun activity for the kids Homeschool Activity 1st Graders – Tic Tac Toe Perler Beads Game Board
- Mixed bag of Perler Beads
- Large square pegboard
- Small circle pegboard
- Small star pegboard
- Perler ironing paper
- Tic Tac Toe Perler Beads Template
Directions for fun activity for the kids – Tic Tac Toe Perler Beads Game Board
- Start with your large square pegboard, you’ll want to start with each corner of the pegboard first
- Use your tweezers to pick up your red beads first, then orange, yellow, and green
- Once you reach the middle of the board which will be your blue beads, then you can follow the square pattern in the center
- Carefully place a piece of ironing paper over the tic tac toe board and iron evenly on a dry setting for about 20 seconds
- Peel your paper off the board (the beads should come off with it) and place another piece of ironing paper over the top and iron for another 20 seconds (Adult Supervision required)
- Now you can follow the template to make 5 X’s on your star board and 5 O’s on your circle board
- Place a piece of ironing paper over the top of these too and iron for 20 seconds, peel your paper off, place another piece of ironing paper on the back and iron again for another 20 seconds
Don’t forget to Pin this on Pinterest so you have it for later.
Back to School Ideas