Pet lovers rejoice! We have partnered with Simple Solution to bring you a series of sponsored fun pet crafts inspired by the delightful comedy “The Secret Life of Pets.” All opinions are our own. For all our fans who love Max, “The Secret Life of Pets’” mischievous little pup, (and really, who doesn’t love Max?) — we have the perfect party craft: our Max Perler Beads Magnet.
Materials for our The Secret Life of Pets Party Idea Max Perler Beads Magnet Craft
- Mixed bag of Perler beads
- Large hexagon pegboard
- Perler Ironing paper
- Tweezers (optional)
- Sticker magnets
- Max Template
Instructions for The Secret Life of Pets Party Idea Max Perler Beads Magnet Craft
*Adult Supervise Require when making and using this craft.
Step 1: Print off your free Max template to lie next to you while you craft.
Step 2: Use your tweezers to pick up your beads, starting with your black beads for the nose and eyes by placing your black beads for the nose in the very center of your hexagon.
Step 3: Now start placing your beads on for the ears and forhead, working your way out from the center.
Step 4: Then start placing your beads on for the neck l, face, and collar. Remember your template is there to help you count how many of each beads you will need for each row.
Step 6: Once finished, carefully place a piece of ironing paper over the top of Max and iron on a dry setting for about 20 seconds 7. Peel your paper off and place another piece of paper on top and iron again to another 15 seconds
Step 7: Let cool completely them peel your bead design off 9. Add a small sticky magnet to the back and place on your fridge.
These adorable crafts are almost as irresistible as real puppies – and a bit easier to clean up after. However, if you need a little cleaning up after your pet, Simple Solution can help! They’ve been destroying pet stains and odors for 30 years and have loads of tips to help you.
When you own a dog or cat, pet “accidents” are likely to happen. As pet owners, it is really important that we are prepared for them – and dealing with them. Simple Solution has shared some of their tips here, for our readers.
Pet Care Tips:
- Your nose knows! If you smell something, be sure to investigate where the smell is coming from. If you cannot find the stain, try an ultraviolet urine detector to help locate the mess.
- The stain you can see is just the tip of the iceberg. Under the surface is a wider area of stain saturation. Be sure to saturate the stain and several inches around the stain.
- A product with continuous spray will penetrate into the fibers to reach the source of the stain.
- Be sure you are using the correct product for the type of mess you have and follow directions carefully.
- Don’t give up! With the right product, Simple Solutions experts are confident you can destroy your pet stain.
For more great tips, Simple Solution is offering their free e-book “Getting Tough On Pet Stains and Odors”
Click on the image below to grab yours.
More Secret Life of Pets
|DIY Movie Invite
|Candy Dog Craft||Max Treat Jar
||DIY Dog Treat Jar|
|DIY Key Chain||
Sweetpea Paper Plate Craft
|More Secret Life of Pets Articles|
|7 FUN FACTS FROM ‘THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS’
Don’t forget to pin your favorite Crafts, Recipe and More