Here is a wonderful dish that is great for your next dinner or party, and it is very inexpensive to make. My Roast Beef Pinwheels recipe using Hidden Valley Ranch Roasted Garlic can be served as an appetizer or my kids like having them for dinner. Today’s quick and easy Turkey Pinwheels recipe is sponsored by Hidden Valley Ranch in partnership with DataRank; all opinions are my own.
Roast Beef Pinwheels recipe using Hidden Valley Ranch Roasted Garlic:
- Grands® Big & Buttery Crescents
- 16 Slices of Hillshire Farm Deli Select Ultra Thin Roast Beef
- 9 Slices of Sargento® Sliced Reduced Fat Swiss Cheese
- 1 – 2 Tablespoons Hidden Valley Roasted Garlic
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use a nonstick cookie sheet or spray the cookie sheet with a cooking spray. Next unroll the crescent dough onto cookie sheet and press the perforations together to seal them. Finally spread about 1 1/2 oz of Hidden Valley Ranch Roasted Garlic onto the dough making sure to leave about 1 inch out around the sides.
Place the Hillshire Farm Deli Select Ultra Thin Roast Beef evenly over the crescent dough and layer with the Swiss Cheese.
Start with on the longest side and roll up the filling and dough.
Using a sharp knife slices each roll into 4 even pieces. (Please note to make is a little easier to cute place the roll in the freezer for about 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.). Next place each slice on the cookie sheet and back for 12 – 15 minutes until golden brown.
I love using Hidden Valley Ranch as a dip and on my salad. However, you can use any of their new flavors to create a fantastic meal!
For more Pinwheel recipes using Hidden Valley Ranch’s new flavors try our . .
Follow MrsKathyKing’s board Hidden Valley Ranch on Pinterest.
Here are the New Hidden Valley Ranch Flavors:
- Avocado Ranch
- Cucumber Ranch
- Cucumber Ranch (Light)
- Sweet Chili
- Roasted Garlic
Using the Hidden Valley Ranch Roasted Garlic to my Roast Beef Pinwheels gave them a nice can rich flavor. I love these recipe and plan on serving often.