Summer is right around the corner which means I am using my stove less, to keep my house cool. Although you can eat tuna fish year round, I thought I would create this tuna wrap recipe for my family’s summer gatherings. Today’s quick and easy tuna wrap recipe is sponsored by Safe Catch Tuna in partnership with Safe Catch PR team; all opinions are my own.
Quick and Easy Tuna Wrap Recipe
Makes 6 Tuna Wraps
- 2 cans of Tuna Fish ( I used Safe Catch Tuna)
- 1/2 cup Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil
- 5 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 3/4 cup Mariani Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- 2 Teaspoons Dill Weed
- Honey Mustard
- 6 heated Mission Corn Tortilla
- 2 Red Leaf Lettuce
- a dash or two of Garlic Salt
Step 1 – Slice all of the boiled eggs into small bit size chunks
Step 2 – Drain both cans of tuna and empty into a mixing bowl. Then add 1/2 cup Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil, sliced eggs, 3/4 cup Mariani Sweetened Dried Cranberries, garlic salt and 2 teaspoons dill weed making sure all the ingredients are completely mixed.
Step 3 – Assemble the tuna wrap by heating 1 Mission Corn Tortilla in the microwave for 5 -6 seconds. Then spread the honey mustard on the tortilla. Next add red leaf lettuce and 2 too three tables spoons of your tuna salad mixture. (Repeat steps 1 -3 for remaing 5 tortillas)
Don’t forget to pin it for later!
& Check out my Pinterest board for Tuna Wrap Recipes
Follow MrsKathyKing’s board Tuna wrap recipes on Pinterest.
Here’s Three Fun Facts about Safe Catch Tuna
- Safe Catch Tuna is the only brand that that meets Environmental
Working Group’s “Best Seafood” criteria for mercury
- Safe Catch Tuna has the strictest mercury limits of any brand meeting Consumer Reports “Low Mercury” criteria for pregnant moms and children.
- Safe Catch Tuna is only brand that tests every fish. Too much mercury can tax performance and recovery for athletes. Plus there is all nine essential amino acids and Omega-3s retained in every can.
Safe Catch will be available at Sprouts Farmers Markets nationwide by the end of beginning of May!
So are you planning on making this Tuna Wrap for Lunch or Dinner?