I created this recipe years ago and it’s still a hit in my home. If you love Pumpkin Spice muffin you are going to love these!!!!
If you’re a Cheesecake Lover or Pumpkin Bread fan. My Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Filling taste just like mini pumpkin cheesecakes! The boys love them and I have to hide them from Justin. If you are looking to make a splash at this year’s Thanksgiving meal, these yummy cupcakes are easy to do and are beautiful on display. Of course all of the items except for the Nestle La Lechera.
1(15 ounces) can pumpkin filling
1 (14 fluid ounces) Nestle La Lechera
1 (18.25 ounces) Spice cake mix
4 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup water
2 tablespoons Nestle La Lechera
4 tablespoons pumpkin mixture before you add the egg
4 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
2 -3 tablespoons water
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and Line a 12 – cup muffin tin with cupcake papers
2) In a larger mixing bowl, combine a full can of pumpkin filling, 4 tablespoons butter, 12 ounces of Nestle La Lechera and 1/2 cup water blending with a spatula until completely mixed.
3) Take out 4 tablespoons of the pumpkin mixture, place in medium-size bowl and set aside for later
4) Add 3 eggs, 1/2 cup of water and 1 half bag of Spice cake mix into the large bowl of the pumpkin mixture, blend with beaters on medium speed till completely mixed. Place the other half of the spice cake mix to the side to use another day.
Cream Cheese Filling:
5) In the medium bowl you set aside with pumpkin mixture add 2 tablespoons Nestle La Lechera, 4 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese and 2 -3 tablespoons water. Using beaters mix together on medium speed until the filling is whipped and smooth.
Assembling Cup Cakes:
6) Pour 1/4 cup pumpkin mixture into each cupcake holder filling it halfway.
7) Then add 1 – 2 teaspoons of Cream Cheese filling into the center of the cupcake then top off with 4 – 5 tablespoons of pumpkin mixture.
8) Place into oven and bake 22 – 25 minutes and check if the cupcake is completely done by taking a toothpick and inserting it in the center. If it comes out clean baking is completed.
9) Place cupcakes on a wire rack and let completely cool before adding frosting.
10)Use a medium or larger Ziploc bag, cut tip and insert decorative tip ( if you can decorate without tip as well) Fill bag using a spatula or large spoon.
These taste just like mini pumpkin cheesecakes!
Please share this post with your friends on pinning the image below.