Looking for something different this holiday? Surprise your guest with our Patriotic Funfetti Cake Mix Dessert Ball.
This recipe will yield one Funfetti cake ball dessert and can be prepared up to 12 hours ahead of serving time.
Ingredients for Patriotic Funfetti Cake Mix Dessert Ball
- 8 oz brick of cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup) at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups Funfetti cake mix (dry)
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup patriotic jimmies
Serve with: vanilla wafer, animal crackers, graham crackers, fruit, etc
Directions for Patriotic Funfetti Cake Mix Dessert Ball
1. In a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and butter. With an electric mixer on medium speed,
beat until combined.
2. Add the cake mix and sugars. On medium speed, beat until well mixed.
3. Lay out a large piece of plastic wrap. Shape the cake mix mixture into a ball and place in the middle of the wrap.
4. Bring up all 4 corners of the wrap to form the ball tighter and cover completely. Place in freezer for 2 hours.
5. Pour the patriotic jimmies onto a shallow pan or plate. Unwrap the cake ball and roll it in the jimmies, covering it completely.
6. Transfer to serving dish and serve with your choice of vanilla wafers, graham crackers, animal crackers, fruit
*If not serving immediately, place in freezer for up to 12 hours.
SEE MORE FUNFETTI DESSERTS
Don’t forget to Pin-It on Pinterest . . .
Then check out our Funfetti Dessert Board. . .