I am always looking for printable for Joy so I thought I would share with you these Free BigHero6 Printable Activities.
The activity set includes:
- Big Hero 6 coloring book: 8 pages that will keep your child busy for hours.
- Big Hero Scramble: Follow the path to see what supersuit piece goes to each member.
- Balloon Baymax: Make your own inflatable robot!
- Door Hanger: Make a simple door hanger and show people how you are feeling.
- Origami Baymax – Use the traditional Japanese art of paper folding to make your own Baymax
- Big Hero 6 Maze Activity – Help the “Big Hero 6″ escape from Yokai by navigting them through the streets of San Fransokyo
- Spot the Difference: Find the eight differences in these two images
- Hidden Objects: Help Baymax Locate the seven missing microbots that are hidden in the City of San Fransokyo
- San Fransokyo Postcard – Print out a cute postcard for your kids to send to friends and family.
Click on the images below to download the activities
From Walt Disney Animation Studios, the team behind “Frozen” and “Wreck-It Ralph,” comes “Big Hero 6,” an action-packed comedy-adventure about the special bond that develops between Baymax (voice of Scott Adsit), a plus-sized inflatable robot, and prodigy Hiro Hamada (voice of Ryan Potter). When a devastating event befalls the city of San Fransokyo and catapults Hiro into the midst of danger, he turns to Baymax and his close friends adrenaline junkie Go Go Tomago (voice of Jamie Chung), neatnik Wasabi (voice of Damon Wayans Jr.), chemistry whiz Honey Lemon (voice of Genesis Rodriguez) and fanboy Fred (voice of T.J. Miller). Determined to uncover the mystery, Hiro transforms his friends into a band of high-tech heroes called “Big Hero 6.”
In Theaters in 3D on Nov. 7, 2014.
More Free Baymax Activities:
More Big Hero 6 movie reviews & more:
More Big Hero 6 movie trailers: