Ingredients for our Dog Biscuit Cupcakes Recipe
*Makes approximately 24 cupcakes
- 1 2/3 C. flour
- 1 C. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 C. butter, softened to room temperature
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 sour cream
- 1/2 C. milk
- cupcake liners (optional)
- white frosting
- Scooby Snack Dog Biscuits (located in the cookie/cracker aisle of major retailers)
Directions for our Dog Biscuit Cupcakes Recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and place 12 cupcake liners in your cupcake tin.
2. Combine the eggs whites, vanilla, sour cream, sugar and butter, mixing well. Slowly add in the dry ingredients.
3. Add in the 1/2 cup of milk, mixing well.
4. Pour the cupcake batter into the liners, filling 3/4 of the way. Bake for 20-22 minutes on 350 degrees. Insert a toothpick around 20 minutes, if it comes out clean they are done.
5. Once the cupcakes are cool, generously frost each one and set aside.
6. Once the cookies are all frosted, give each cupcake one dog biscuit right on top.
More Secret Life of Pets
|DIY Movie Invite
|Candy Dog Craft||Max Treat Jar
||DIY Dog Treat Jar|
|DIY Key Chain||
Sweetpea Paper Plate Craft
|More Secret Life of Pets Articles|
|7 FUN FACTS FROM ‘THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS’
Don’t forget to pin your favorite Crafts, Recipe and More