I love hanging pictures and reminders on my fridge, but hate paying a TON of money for plain, boring magnets! Now you can make your own magnets using only a few items! These magnets are inexpensive to make and would make a wonderful gift for a friend or family member!
- Large crafting bubbles or glass stones ( you want one side to be flat) (these can be purchased at the dollar store)
- Crafting glue ( ex. E-6000)
- Scrapbook paper or your favorite photograph
- Pen or pencil
- Place a glass bubble on top of a piece of scrapbook paper where you like how it looks and trace around the glass bubble
- Cut out your circle of scrapbook paper.
- Using a toothpick, squeeze out some crafting glue, and use the toothpick to apply it to the right side of your scrapbook paper. Place a nice medium sized glop in the center of the circle. Take your bubble and place it on top of the glue and press firmly and evenly down. Set aside to dry. Repeat this with all the magnets you are making.
- Use craft or hot glue to attach the magnet to the back of the glass bubble, and then place them with the magnet down to dry.
- Once your magnets are dry they can be used. These would be great to give someone as a gift in a little tin, or gift bag!
Now you have some fun, creative magnets that you made yourself and cost very little! These make a fabulous gift that are personal, creative, and won’t break the bank!
I would love to see what you think about this post. Please leave your comments below and let me know.