Disney/Pixar “Incredibles 2” is now Digitally October 23 and will be bursting onto Blu-ray™ November 6!! The movie was such a hit and we’ve seen tons of parents post about their kids dressing up at one of the Incredibles this Halloween. Therefore, this year we thought we would share a few tips on how to host an “Incredibles 2” Halloween party.
After all, just because it’s Halloween doesn’t mean it has to be scary. As a mom of a kindergartener, every year, I like to find different ways to celebrate Halloween with her that are spooky free and fun.
Tip 1 Pick Your Location: This year instead of hosting our Halloween Party at home why not try something different. Invite a few of your friends to join you at your local pumpkin patch dress as their favorite “Incredibles 2” character, grab a few benches and let the celebration begin. During the party, find an area to take a group photo of you and your guest. Joy decided to dress up as Edna you can find the wig and glasses set she is wearing by click on the image below.
Tip 2 Pumpkin Decorations: Since you are already at a pumpkin patch have your guest pick a pumpkin from the patch and provide them with “Incredibles 2” themed items so they can design the perfect pumpkin.
Tip 3 “Incredibles 2” Printable Activity Sheets: While your other guests are busy decorating their pumpkins have a second table set up with printable activity sheets for the kids to do. Click on the Image Below to download each sheet.
Tip 4 Goodie Bags: Fill your goodie bags with Halloween themed items such as ghost note pads, pencils, wacky toys, Incredible 2 Pez head candies and a few healthy snacks such as veggie chips etc.
Tip 5 Complete your party by giving away the “Incredibles 2” DVD and as a prize: Every party has games and with games their are prizes. You can have a costume contest, play pick a number 1 to 5 or go all out and include a copy of the Disney•Pixar’s “Incredibles 2” in your goodie bags. The film is will be available on Blu-ray Nov. 6. And features an all-new mini-movie starring Edna Mode, alternate scenes, never-before-revealed details about the making of the film, featurettes highlighting Pixar’s genius artists, and much, much more.
BONUS FEATURES (may vary by retailer)
- The Coolest Guy in Show Business – In this partially illustrated documentary, Samuel L. Jackson reflects how his childhood and love of comics shaped his passion for film and imaginative storytelling.
- 2 SuperScene Breakdowns – Casual commentary-style pieces looking at specific scenes in the film (The Racoon Fight and Mrs. Incredible) through a particular creative focus like action choreography, set design or story.
Blu-ray & Digital:
- All-New “Auntie Edna” Mini-Movie – WhenBob Parr visits super-suit designer Edna Mode looking for help with his high-energy toddler Jack-Jack, Edna pulls an all-nighter designing a suit to harness the baby’s seemingly limitless powers.
- 10 Deleted Scenes With Introductions -Suburban Escape, Kari Revisited, Return of the Supers, Chewed Out, Late Audition, Slow Day, Frozone and Honey, Restaurant Robbery, Fashion Show and Security Breakdown.
- Super Stuff – From buildings and vehicles to costumes and props, every action movie requires a lot of really cool stuff. Meet the makers and learn what it takes to design and build such a uniquely incredible world.
- Heroes & Villains – A collection of mini-docs about the backstory and major design ideas behind the “Incredibles 2” characters — featuring voice actors, director Brad Bird, and Pixar artists talking about the many elements that make these characters feel real.
- Ralph Eggleston: Production Designer – This short piece explores the many ways a single production designer has influenced the look, feel and character of the Pixar universe, culminating in “Incredibles 2.”
- Strong Coffee: A Lesson in Animation with Brad Bird – Brad Bird’s passion for animation dates back to his childhood and mentorship under Disney’s Milt Kahl, and that enthusiasm and powerful insight emanates from every film he’s made. Take a deep dive into Brad’s early years at Disney Animation Studios and his time at Pixar.
- Paths to Pixar: Everyday Heroes – At its heart, “Incredibles 2” is about family dynamics and the challenges of being a working parent. Meet the parents of Pixar as they discuss their personal connections to the film and their experience with stretching to balance work and family.
- SuperBaby – A documentary/hip hop music video hybrid hosted by Frankie and Paige from Disney Channel’s Bizaardvark. This piece explores how Jack-Jack came to life onscreen — from design to special effects to animation — all set to a hot beat.
- Commentary – Get inside commentaryfrom animators Alan Barillaro (supervising animator), Tony Fucile (supervising animator, story artist and character designer), Dave Mullins (supervising animator) and Bret Parker (animation second unit and crowds supervisor).
- Theatrical Short: “Bao” – An aging Chinese mom suffering from empty nest syndrome gets another chance at motherhood when one of her dumplings springs to life as a lively, giggly dumpling boy.
- Making “Bao” – Director Domee Shi shares her secret recipe for making an animated short — discussing how her rich cultural heritage, unique relationship with her mom, and her love of food all informed the making of the food-fantasy “Bao.”
- Outtakes & Stories – Raccoon Fight Story, Evelyn Animation Outtakes, Puppet Animator Interview, Outtakes Goofy Arms Story and SuperBaby Music Video.
- Character Theme Songs, Vintage Toy Commercial TV Spots , ToolkitMontage and Global “Incredibles 2” Trailers
CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR COPY
“INCREDIBLES 2” Movie Synopsis
Everyone’s favorite family of superheroes is back in “Incredibles 2” – but this time Helen (voice of Holly Hunter) is in the spotlight, leaving Bob (voice of Craig T. Nelson) at home with Violet (voice of Sarah Vowell) and Dash (voice of Huck Milner) to navigate the day-to-day heroics of “normal” life. It’s a tough transistion for everyone, made tougher by the fact that the family is still unaware of baby Jack-Jack’s emerging superpowers. When a new villain hatches a brilliant and dangerous plot, the family and Frozone (voice of Samuel L. Jackson) must find a way to work together again—which is easier said than done, even when they’re all Incredible.