When I first had my son Justin, there was not a lot of information on the internet on the best disposable diapers. Therefore, I had to discover the best diaper for my child through trial and error. After trying several brands, I fell in love with Pampers Diapers. Today’s tip is sponsored by Pampers Premium Care in partnership with She Speaks; all opinions are my own.
1) Trustworthy: I have used Pampers flagship product for years with every purchase the quality of their diapers is consistent. When I tried the new Pampers Premium Care, I was impressed.
2) Extra Absorbent: I love the extra absorbent liner kept Joy perfectly dry throughout the night. It is specially designed to helps distribute wetness evenly for up to 12 hours.
3) Clothlike: Normally, she tends to sweat around her diaper area. However, Pampers Premium Care Diapers are Hypoallergenic and keep her cool throughout the day and night because they are made out of breathable material that allows air to circulate around her skin.
4) Wetness Indicator: I prefer for Joy not to slept in wet diapers at night. Pampers Premium Care diapers make it easy for me to check when she is wet with their Wetness Indicator that is located in front of the diaper.
5) Affordable: They are available at Walmart for an affordable price.