On March 4th 2016 Walt Disney Pictures brings you an animated action comedy adventure, Zootopia. The best way to learn the characters and to get a better understanding of the movie is to take a look at this list of Zootopis themed books. We have coloring books, activity books, and more. Enjoy!
1. Zootopia Activity Book with Eraser – Judy Hopps, a bunny who is a cop, and Nick Wilde, a sly fox get together to solve mystery cases in Zootropolis. Comes with stickers to complete the scenes and fun erasers!
2. Zootopia Little Golden Book – Judy Hopps is the first bunny to join the police force, so she optimistically tries to prove she belongs by solving a mystery. Kids ages 2-5.
3. Zootopia Junior Novelization – New cop Judy Hopps teams up with Nick Wilde the fox to solve a mystery case. This junior novelization has many pages of full color inserts.
4. Zootopia Super Animals – Officer Judy Hopps and a fast talking, scam-artists fox, Nick Wilde, to crack cases in the mammal metropolis city of Zootopia. Includes collector cards.
5. Zootopia Read-Along Storybook & CD – In honor of the movie Zootopia here is a read-along storybook and CD with sound effects, word for word narration, and original character voices from the movie.
6. The Art of Zootopia – This book includes a behind-the-scenes view of the artistic involvement when creating the film.
7. Zootopia Ultimate Sticker Book – Includes a colorful sticker book with more than 60 resuable stickers. It features actors such as Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde and many more. It also includes locations and scenes from the movie.
8. Zootopia Sticker Scenes – For kids 10 and under. Includes over 40 stickers.
9. Zootopia: The Essential Guide – A great guide to help understand the characters and scenes in the movie Zootopia.
10. Zootopia: Judy Hopps and the Missing Jumbo-Pop– Judy Hopps helps a crying elephant find its missing jumbo-pop.
11. Zootopia Adventures Paint Palette Book– Includes a paint palette where you can color and fun activities.
12. Brendon Zootopia Magic Ink Activity Book – Includes 1 mess fee imagine ink marker with a range of colors and 24 pages of games and activities.
13. Zootopia Spirit and Strength Color and Activity with 4 Chunky Crayons – Zootopia themed coloring book that includes four chunky crayons and over 40 stickers.
14. Zootopia Look and Find – Eight full-spread scenes where kids look for six to eight ‘find’ems’.
15. Zootopia Judy’s Dream Files – Learn the residents of Zootopia, draw a picture of your dream city, and choose what creature you would like to be.
Don’t forget to Check out our Zootopia Party Planing board on Pinterest