This summer’s hot comedy “The Secret Life of Pets” looks into the private – and hilariously funny — life of pets when they are left home alone. We have partnered with Simple Solution to bring you a series of sponsored fun pet crafts inspired by the delightful comedy “The Secret Life of Pets.” All opinions are our own.
To entice your favorite little pets to behave, whether they are with you or not, try your hand at this adorable little ‘The Secret Life of Pets DIY Craft Idea: Dog Treat Jar’.
Materials for our ‘The Secret Life of Pets DIY Craft Idea: Dog Treat Jar’
- 16oz Mason jar
- Martha Stewart multi surface paints: Black, Light Blue, Aqua, and Green
- Paint brushes
Directions for our ‘The Secret Life of Pets DIY Craft Idea: Dog Treat Jar’
- Lay newspapers down before you start painting
- Paint the outside of your Mason jar with your black paint and let dry
- Paint the top lid with your green paint and the ring of the lid with your light blue paint and let dry
- Apply second coats of needed when dry
- Now use a small paint brush to paint colorful paw prints on the jar, using the end of the brush for the top of the paws
- Now paint a black paw print on the top of the lid and let your paw prints dry
- Fill your jar with dog treats
If you just can’t bear to leave your pets home (and are worried about the mischief they’ll get into!), Simple Solution has lots of tips on how to make traveling with your pet easier.
Many businesses are now catering to families traveling with pets. Hotels, restaurants and other attractions are all becoming more pet-friendly. Simple Solution offers The Ultimate Pet Travel Pack For Dogs, including items Simple Solution has learned over the years allow for a safe, fun and healthy journey with your pet, including:
- The pack
- Food and Medications
- Collapsible Water Bowl and Water
- Waste Pickup Bags and Dispenser
- Dog Training Pads
- Flea, Tick & Pest Products
- Your Pet’s Favorite Toy
For more great tips, Simple Solution is offering their free e-book “Getting Tough On Pet Stains and Odors”
Click on the image below to grab yours.
Don’t forget, for an added bonus, you can fill your adorable pet treat holder with your pet’s favorite treats to bring along as well.
More Secret Life of Pets
|DIY Movie Invite
|Candy Dog Craft||Max Treat Jar
||DIY Dog Treat Jar|
|DIY Key Chain||
Sweetpea Paper Plate Craft
|More Secret Life of Pets Articles|
|7 FUN FACTS FROM ‘THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS’
Don’t forget to pin your favorite Crafts, Recipe and More