There is nothing better than cooling off in the summer with a good water balloon fight, except after the fun comes the daunting, tedious task of picking up all the pieces of balloon. Not fun! Sponge water bombs are an easy, do-it-yourself solution to the mess that water balloons make.
Sponge water bombs are great for outdoors, but can also be used in the tub. The best thing about them is that many people have everything they need to make them in their home.
- 1 package of kitchen sponges
- Zip ties/ fishing line
- Pliers (if using zip ties)
- Cut sponges into fourths lengthwise
- Stack two layers of four sponge pieces together
- Zip ties sponges together, or tie with fishing line, as tightly as possible
- Cut excess zip tie or fishing line.
- Soak in water and toss like a water balloon again and again!
Now you have an easy craft that will help you have fun all summer long, and beat the heat without having to pick up any pieces afterward.
I would love to see what you think about this post please comment below and share your thoughts.