To celebrate the upcoming release of Smurfs: The Lost Village, Sony Animation, and Mrs. Kathy King.com would like to help you to host a Smurf-tabulous party.
The team has created a simple Smurfs party idea that we are sure the kids will love. Our Smurfs The Lost Village kids craft include a printable template for you to cut out the shapes using felt or construction paper, so your little guests can build their own adorable Smurf Puppets.
Supplies for our Smurfs: The Lost Village Kids Craft
- Smurfs Puppet Templates
- Jumbo popsicle sticks
- 3 blue felt pieces
- 2 white felt pieces
- 1 red felt piece
- 1 yellow felt piece
- 1 brown felt piece
- 1 black felt piece
Instructions for our Smurfs: The Lost Village Kids Craft
Please Note: Adult supervision is recommended for steps 1 -3
1. Print out the provided Smurf templates.
2. Using card stock paper cut out all the pieces from the template design you selected.
3. Next, trace the paper pieces onto the felt and cut out each felt piece.
4. Assemble the Smurf of your choice by gluing the pieces into place on the blue Smurf body
5. Finally, glue the jumbo popsicle stick to the back of your Smurf’s body.
We hope you and your party guests enjoy for our Smurfs The Lost Village kids craft.
Here are more Smurfs: The Lost Village Party Ideas
Find more Smurfs: The Lost Village Party Ideas on Pinterest
In this fully animated, all-new take on the Smurfs, a mysterious map sets Smurfette and her best friends Brainy, Clumsy and Hefty on an exciting and thrilling race through the Forbidden Forest filled with magical creatures to find a mysterious lost village before the evil wizard Gargamel does. Embarking on a rollercoaster journey full of action and danger, the Smurfs are on a course that leads to the discovery of the biggest secret in Smurf history!