During the holidays, if you are looking for a quick and easy desserts that will wow your guest, Our Peach Trifle Cake is sure to be a crowd please and is a spin on the traditional peach cobbler pie. Today’s story is sponsored by Lucerne dairy products in partnership with their PR Firm; all opinions are my own.
Peach Trifle Cake (12 Servings)
- 16 oz Canned peaches
- 1 cup peach syrup from the can
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Cup white sugar
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1/4 Almond extract
- 1/2 Bag 5.1 oz Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 3 Eggs Lucerne eggs
- 1/2 Cup Lucerne sweet cream butter
- 1 Can Lucerne whipped topping
- 1/2 cup Lucerne cream cheese
- 1 cup Lucerne Whipping Cream
Quick & Easy Directions
1. Drain juice from the peaches into a cup then chop peaches into small pieces.
2. Mix 1 cup of white sugar 1 cup brown sugars and 1/2 tsp Cinnamon and set aside to use later.
3. Whisk 1 cup peach juice one box white cake, 1/2 Lucerne sweet cream butter and 3 eggs
4. Fold in chopped peaches into the cake batter.
5. Using a nonstick cupcake pan pour in about 1/4 cupcake mixture into each holder and sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoons of sugar mixture.
6. Bake for 21 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. After 21 minutes turned off the stove and kept then in the stove to brown.
7. Let cool for 1 hour
Direction for the Vanille Cream Filling
1/2 cup Lucerne cream cheese
1 cup lucerne whipping cream
1/2 bag 5.1 oz Instant Vanilla Pudding
1/4 almond extract
1. Mix together 1 cup Lucerne Whipping Cream, 1/4 almond extract, and 1/2 bag 5.1 oz Instant Vanilla Pudding & 2 tablespoons of the sugar mixture you put to the side.
2. Blend in 1/2 cup Lucerne cream cheese.
Please Note: Filling should have a medium thickness and be creamy
Assembling the Peach Trifle
(Please Pin It On Pinterest so its easy for you to find later 🙂
1. Take one of the cupcakes and cut in half.
2. Use about 1-2 table filling for each trifle.
3. Top with whipped topping
Here are some cooking tips from Lucerne own Chef Jeff
- Save time: Shortcuts and time-saving tips makes cooking a breeze during the busy holiday season. From set-it-and-forget it Crockpot French Toast to the trick to cut a third of the turkey cooking without losing on flavor, Chef Jeff has the answer.
- Tasty gifts: Homemade holiday gifts are a great way to stretch the budget without sacrificing on wow factor. Readers can wow loved ones with simple yet delicious Peppermint Cake Mix Cookies and Caramel & Sea Salt Truffles.
- Make ahead: When hosting guests during the holidays, the day can quickly go from wonderful to chaotic without the right preparation. The key to a seamless day is to make most dishes ahead. Recipes include Pumpkin Empanadas that can go from freezer to oven without skipping a beat and Cranberry Sage Butter or Roasted Garlic Rosemary Butter to effortlessly add a kick to any dish.
- Cook with family: The holidays are all about spending time with family (and eating delicious food!), so why not get the kids involved in preparing the big meal? They can help by making this Maple Vanilla Whipped Cream to top the pie – simply put the Lucerne Heavy Whipping Cream in a mason jar and have the kids shake it for 5-7 minutes adding the flavorings half way through, it’s that easy!
- Use quality ingredients: Using high quality ingredients is always important for best results but, especially during the holidays, it is also important to make every dollar count. Lucerne dairy products, available exclusively at local Albertsons Safeway stores, provide wholesome, affordable farm fresh dairy products for all cooking and baking needs.
Find More Great Peach Recipes on our Pinterest Board
Follow MrsKathyKing’s board Peach Dessert Recipes on Pinterest.