Bring Blobby to the party with this Hotel Transylvania 2 party idea!
Who can resist a giant batch of Blobby? Ooey gooey green jello will showcase our funny monster’s gelatinous qualities. For extra fun, include some extras inside, like maybe a squirrel?
What You Need “A Big Batch of Blobby”
- 1 box green jello mix
- Water, boiling and cold
- Small M&Ms or candy eyes
- Optional: small candies or cookies in the shape of animals or people
Quick and easy directions
- Make jello according to directions in a large bowl (try to use an oblong bowl to get the right Blobby effect).
- Place in refrigerator for about 1 ½ hours and stir in ½ candies or cookies. These will likely drop towards the bottom of the bowl.
- Return to refrigerator for another ½ hour.
- Drop in remaining candies or cookies without stirring. These should hold closer to the top of the bowl.
- Refrigerator for another 2 hours.
- Once jello is set, run a long knife around the edge of the bowl, place a plate over the top of the bowl and invert to plate Blobby.
- Add eyes. A little white frosting helps the eyes stand out a bit more
- Alternatively, you can place the jello into individual cups or jars and add eyes to each to offer individual servings.
I hope you like our Hotel Transylvania 2 Party Idea!
Pin our Hotel Transylvania 2 Party Decoration on Pinterest
Follow MrsKathyKing’s board Hotel Transylvania 2 Birthday Pary Ideas and more on Pinterest.
More Hotel Transylvania 2
Free Party Decorations
Reviews & Fun Facts
Drac’s pack is back for an all-new monster comedy adventure in Sony Pictures Animation’s Hotel Transylvania 2! Everything seems to be changing for the better at Hotel Transylvania… Dracula’s rigid monster-only hotel policy has finally relaxed, opening up its doors to human guests. But behind closed coffins, Drac is worried that his adorable half-human, half-vampire grandson, Dennis, isn’t showing signs of being a vampire. So while Mavis is busy visiting her human in-laws with Johnny – and in for a major cultural shock of her own – “Vampa” Drac enlists his friends Frank, Murray, Wayne and Griffin to put Dennis through a “monster-in-training” boot camp. But little do they know that Drac’s grumpy and very old, old, old school dad Vlad is about to pay a family visit to the hotel. And when Vlad finds out that his great-grandson is not a pure blood – and humans are now welcome at Hotel Transylvania – things are going to get batty!