Have a little fun this Christmas creating these wonderful DIY Christmas Decorations.
A beautiful wreath will welcome your guest in a merry way.
1) Gingerbread-Man Wreath A wreath need not been green. These playful little cuties holding hands really emphasizes love of family and friends at this time of year!
2) The Starburt Twig Wreath provides a natural, rustic holiday touch to your front door and is truly budget-friendly.
3) Button Wreath A fun way to create a holiday decoration with everyday items.
4) Family Photo Wreath A beautiful reminder that Christmas is about our nearest and dearest.
5) Garland Wrapped Frame This unique wreath idea mixes a bit of traditional with a bit of whimsy for a classic winter welcome.
6) Wreath Trio Held by ribbon and grouped together, this simple trio of greenery is stunning.
7) Shiny Ornament Wreath If you are looking to add a little flash and fun to your holiday door, try your hand at this shiny ornament wreath.
Real or crafted, decorative trees provide a great festive touch for anywhere in your house, from an entryway to a living room. You can go with a theme or mix and match.
8) Trees to Go These adorable trees can flank a mantle or serve as a Christmas centerpiece. You can even offer them as favors for the guests at your great Christmas party.
9) Novel Approach What a fun way to breath new life into some old books by creating this forest of trees from old paperback. Would also make a wonderful DIY gifts for the book lovers on your list!
10) 10 Cute Cone-Shaped Christmas Trees from Shelterness, there is sure to be one to fit every taste. The gold lace ones are so elegant.
11) DIY Mini Wooden Christmas Trees – These tiny trees can fit anywhere and add a touch of modern to your holiday décor.
12) Rustic Christmas Tree Quite simply, this tree makes a real impact!
13) Fabric Covered Poster Board Christmas Tree Cones This great link even provides a .pdf template you can download to create these fun trees. Customize for all your decorating needs.
14) Starstruck at Christmas These DIY paper stars are so cute and you can choose papers that fit in with your decorating style.
15) Burlap Star I love the simplicity of this burlap star with the brown ribbon, but if you need a little more bling or color, swap out the brown ribbon for something that fits your taste.
16) Star Garland Star garland is a great way to dress up a mantle or window and bring a little of the outdoors in.
17) 3-D Cardboard Star Keep it simple or glam it up with a little glitter. This project is a star in recycling!
18) Sweater Star Made from a warm and cozy wool sweater, this sweet star will warm hearts, too.
19) Shining Stars Your kids can create an illuminating array of these foil stars to light up your holiday décor.
20) Twig Stars Gather a variety of twigs to create these beauties, then finish off with your choice of berries and ribbon.
21) Sweedish Paper Star Simple, elegant and classic, these stars will fit with any holiday theme.
22) Cinnamon Christmas Stars Cinnamon sticks are the perfect size for these DIY stars and they smell great!
23) Yarn Star Ornament This sample used a cookie cutter as the template for a colorful yarn star ornament, but you could easily do this in a larger size to use as a decoration anywhere or string a few together for a cheery garland.
24) DIY Little Fabric Star Looking for a little bit country? Try these patchwork stars.
25) DIY Paper Star Lanterns Set the tone for your star-studded holiday with these breathtaking paper star lanterns.
Printables, paintings, decorated bottles and more, these pieces of artwork will really help your holiday décor stand out.
26) Candy Pane Strung from festive ribbons, this row of candy canes makes and sweet window decoration.
27) Merriment & Peace Planked Sign Heartfelt and simple — the perfect holiday touch.
28) DIY Christmas Wall Art If you need to fill a little wall space with something fun and festive, consider this Wall Art. Choose your favorite Christmas fabric (or even wrapping paper, for that matter), and fill up some wall space in a fun way!
29) Jingle All The Way Oh what fun this Jingle Bell frame is!
30) DIY Christmas Shadow Box Ready to deck your halls in the most enchanting way? You won’t be able to resist the enchanted forest in this shadow box.
31) Oversized Letters for the Front Door There is no doubt this house is full of Christmas joy!
32) Painted Bottles These look beautiful alone, but could also house a single stem flower for added effect.
33) Believe Rustic Christmas Art Sweet and simple, this Christmas message is to the point.
Homemade ornaments are a wonderful way to decorate your Christmas tree. Some of these are ideal to include the kids. They will have loads of fun with it and really feel the holiday spirit. DIY ornaments are a perfect way to top a special present, too!
34) Santa’s Belly Ornaments These are playful and fun, and oh so simple!
35) Cookie Cutter Ornaments Whip up a batch of these ornaments using family photos or simple craft paper. Cute, festive and easy!
36) Corrugated Cardboard Snowman Ornaments These happy little guys will look great on any Christmas tree.
37) Christmas Photo Ornaments Another way to create lasting memories using some of your favorite family Christmas photos.
38) Cinnamon Applesauce Heart Ornaments Bake up a batch of love.
39) Simple Mod Podged Ornaments These would be adorable gift tags that the bearer can add to their tree.
40) Simple Paint Ornament You can make lots of these in a very short amount of time. Stock up on the glass bowl ornaments and different color paints to create a beautiful, unique look on every ornament.
41) Easy DIY Fingerprint Snowman Ornament This is sure to be a favorite for many Christmases to come as each year you compare how much bigger those little fingers get!
Never underestimate the impact of candles on your holiday decorating. They are an inexpensive way to create the mood you are looking for. With a few inexpensive and simple ways, you can make them look fabulous and festive.
42) Ombre Dipped Candles With an inexpensive box of white candles, some paraffin and a box of crayons, you can create any color candle you want.
43) Cookie-Cutter Candles Despite the name, these candles are truly unique. And so cute!
44) Glitter Candle Add a little extra sparkle to your shine.
45) Candle with Images These candles will truly illuminate your message of peace, love and joy.
46) Christmas Township Candle Jar A beautiful winter scene will glow when wrapped around a candle jar.
47) Etched Glass Candleholders Try your hand at these beautiful etched glass votive holders.
48) Cranberry Luminaries These breathtaking luminaries combine candles with fake snow, cranberries and greens, providing a truly welcoming path for all your holiday visitors.
49) Burlap and Doily Luminaries Sweet and romantic. Wouldn’t one (or 3) look perfect in your powder room this Christmas?
50) Jingle Bells & Candles A white platter, white candles and jingle bells create a lovely, elegant centerpiece for your dining table or a coffee table.