During the Month of March, there is a whole lot of bracket madness going among college basketball fans. So with the help of Foster Farms, we thought we would create a March Bracket Madness party theme to help you all celebrate. Today’s party ideas are sponsored by Foster Farms; all thoughts are my own.
If you are looking for March Madness party ideas or Final Four party ideas, I created a party spread, which I am sure your guest will love. Since March is filled with bracket madness, Matt made a custom made March Bracket Madness printables. To complete the printables, I put together a few matching food display made from items you can find at your local party supply store and of course, I included some tasty finger foods from Foster Farms.
Here are 0 March Bracket Party Ideas:
1) Save time preparing for your party by limiting that amount store that you go to to buy the items needed for the party. When I am hosting a party in order to save time by only going to a maximum of 3 locations to find everything I need. Therefore, I make it a point to utilize all the resources available at each location in order to create my party display, decorations and of course food menus.
2) Make a unique party display by using everyday items that you can find at your local party store. I love creating festive table displays that are affordable and did not cost me a ton of money to created. Therefore, for this party, I created the backdrop by using brown craft paper. Then decorated the backdrop using spiral basketball decorations. Next, I created matching party platter and cupcake display by attaching candy bowls to the bottom of the platters and used different sizes for a cascade looks.
3) Purchase mini sized cupcakes to give the weight cause guest or kids a mini treat. Purchase mini sized cupcakes will save of the accident that often times happen when kids handle larger sized cupcakes and it will allow your guest that may be cutting back on their calories with a bit size treat without feeling like that are being wasteful.
4) Help yourself ahead of time but purchase individual snack items and drinks. Although, it may be a little more cost effective to purchase a big back of chips to toss in a bowl or make your favorite punch. However, limit the amount of clean up time and food wasted by purchase individual chips, water or just and making snack bags for your guest.
5) Sever hearty finger foods that will leave your guest satisfied. When I am planning a sports theme party I prefer severing finger foods.However, I always worried if they food I am serving is filling. Foster Farms offers a nice selection of figure foods that are delicious and hearty. For this party, I severed Foster Farms mini corn dogs, buffalo chicken wings, and boneless Bourbon honey wings that are available at most local grocery stores.
Free March Bracket Madness Printable
Coming soon how to video on how I created the display and with details on each tip.