Potty training been a challenging for me and Joy. However, many of my friends have experienced the same ups and downs with their kids! I’ve learned with the boys that some kids are excited about using the potty, while others are reluctant to try something new. To my surprise girl and boys are very different to potty train and each child relates to things better according to their specific needs.
My potty training journey with Joy been a bit frustrating. Therefore, I’ve began researching potty training books for girls. So, I put together this list of potty training books for girls to share with you. I hope these books will inspire you and encourage your little girl to use her new potty, so that’s she will love wearing big girl underwear!
Here’s 15 Potty Training Books for Girls:
1. Big Girl Panties – This book will help you get your daughter excited about wearing big girl panties instead of diapers. What an accomplishment!
2. The Potty Book for Girls – This book is a classic.
3. Princess Potty – If you have a little princess on your hands, she’ll enjoy this story!
4. The New Potty – Get this book if your child will be getting a brand new potty. The book and the potty together will make a great “big girl” gift!
5. Princess of the Potty – Another book for potty-training princesses!
6. It’s Potty Time Girls – This sweet little book even makes a flushing sound!
7. Princess Potty Time – Even princesses need to be potty trained.
8. My Big Girl Potty – This book takes your child through all the steps of potty training, from just beginning to use the potty to graduating to big girl undies for good.
9. Girls’ Potty Time – This book covers everything from going potty to washing your hands, and it comes with fun stickers!
10. My Big Girl Undies – Get this book when your daughter is ready to switch from diapers to panties for good.
11. Once Upon a Potty — Girl – This is another classic geared toward girls.
12. Potty Time with Abby Cadabby – This is a fun book with sounds featuring Abby Cadabby from Sesame Street.
13. Have You Seen My Potty? – Suzy Sue needs to poo, but she can’t find her potty. Cute story!
14. Big Girl Potty – Time to say bye-bye to the diapers.
15. Dora’s Potty Book – Your daughter will definitely recognize one of her favorite characters!
16. P is for Potty! – Sesame Street’s Elmo tells little girls ages 1 to 3 all about how to use the potty in this sturdy lift-the-flap board book.
17. Girls’ Potty Time – Filled with images of real children using the potty, Potty Time Books are new shaped board books, with their padded potty-seat covers, make toilet training fun for toddlers
18. A Potty for Me! – Written from a child’s point of view, this new potty-training book will help children join in and become proud of going potty!
19. Potty Training Girls the Easy Way – A Stress-Free Guide to Helping Your Daughter Learn Quickly
20. My Potty Book for Girls – Toddlers are encouraged to “Take a seat” with a gentle “Take your time, there’s no need to rush” approach.
21. The Potty Tots Potty Training Program For Girls – The Potty Tots Potty Training Program is a unique system that is child-centered and focuses on the need for a fun, stress-free potty training experience.
22. Fisher-Price: My Very Own Potty!: A Potty Book for Girls – Here is a wonderful book for girls and their moms.
23. Big Girls Go Potty – This book gift you some tool determine if now really is the right time that she should be making the switch to potty training
24. The Silly Potty Story – Follow Abby and her pet froggy through lots of giggles and silliness to potty training success!
25. Tammy’s Potty Training – is a great children’s book for any toddler and her family who are about to embark on the journey of potty training.
26. Big Girls Use the Potty – These colorful books use friendly images and rhyming text to encourage kids to develop good behavior patterns
27. Go, Girl! Go Potty! – Who sits on the potty? That’s an important question for Sara—and for all little girls just ready for toilet training. With its gentle tone and amusing pictures, this story gives them the answers they need.
28. Let’s Go Potty! Girls Edition – Little ones will learn that potty time is a happy time in these books with built-in sound chips
29. Do-It-Yourself Potty Training Kit for Girls – Each kit includes a paperback book, Teach Me About Potty Training, website link to free downloads of original songs and more.
Potty Traning Kits For Girls
30. Baby Stella My Big Girl Potty – Potty training can be a challenge, but Baby Stella is here to help!
32. Potty Train in One Day – The complete system for potty training girls in one day.
33. Let’s Potty! Potty Training Board Game! – Finally no more diapers, toilet train your toddlers in a fun and interactive way.
34, Potty Training Chart & Stickers (For Girls) & “I Can Do It” Potty Chart – Two great potty charts just for your little diva
35 – Potty Training In 3 Days – The ultimate potty training for girls. The kit includes an audio guide, laminated charts and pink potty time watch.
Which Potty Training Books for Girls is your favorite?