Disney Tomorrowland is an amazing film that takes the audiences on a futuristic adventure through a place only seen in our dreams. I had an opportunity to do a one on one interview with Raffey Cassidy. She plays Athena a childlike animatronic recruiter, from Tomorrowland, who is on a mission is to save the world. In our discussion, she shared with me her viewpoints on how we as a community can shape this world.
Ms. Cassidy perspective on the past, the present shows there is a bright further for our youth. If they all work together to build a better world for their descendants.
Here is my one on one interview with Raffey Cassidy.
I hope it will inspire you. Please feel free to share with your friends by clicking on the button to the left and up above.
“The future is unknown and is something we are making, and it can be whatever anybody wants it to be. I believe the movie lets people know they can make a difference in the world.”
What are three lessons today’s youth can learn from seeing Tomorrowland?
” First, to succeed they must stay optimistic. Second to always look at the bright side of a bad situation. And finally, I hope they enjoy the film and walk out the theater wanting to make a difference.”
1) “I think it would be nice if we spent more time communicating with each other instead of staring at our phones. I get excited receiving a handwritten letter, and I think it would be nice if we go back to things that required less technology and were more personal”.
2) ” I believe hunting for sport should be stopped. People kill animals to put them on their wall as a trophy and, I do not feel that is right. Of course, we have to hunt for food because that is the way of life”.
3) ” Nowadays people just spend time with their families and don’t socialize with anyone. It would be nice to go back to the old fashion times of being best friends with your neighbors”.
Fun Facts about Raffy Cassidy:
- Raffey spent months doing martial arts and gymnastics training for her role and enjoyed her stunt and fight scenes the most.
- She had been in gymnastic prior to working on this film
What did she love most about training?
“I absolutely loved having to get up early in the morning train. It was fun and I woud be ready to start my day”.
Look for her in Disney’s Tomorrowland.
In Theaters Now
More Tomorrowland on Pinterest
Follow MrsKathyKing’s board Disney Tomorrowland on Pinterest.