If you are looking for a Peanuts Movie party Idea, our Peppermint Patty Fudge is sure to bring out Peppermint Patty’s larger-than-life personality with this delicious mint fudge. It really packs a punch with bits of peppermint patty candies.
What You Need Peppermint Patty Fudge:
- 4 c sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 3 c chocolate, any combination
- *I did 2 c dark chocolate, 1 c semi-sweet
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1 t mint extract
- 12 York Peppermint Patty candies, crushed
- *It is easier to crush the candies after placing in the freezer for a few moments.
Quick & Easy Steps:
- Line a 9″x13″ pan with foil and butter the bottom and sides.
- In a saucepan, bring sugar, butter, and milk to a rolling boil.
- Lower heat to medium and stir for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add chocolate and marshmallows to the sugar butter mixture.
- Mix until smooth, stir in mint extract.
- Pour into pan and spread.
- Sprinkle crushed Peppermint Patty candies on top of fudge and gently push them into the fudge.
- Set in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares and enjoy.
When thinking of a Peanuts Movie party Idea, my goal was to create something that was unique and leave a smile on your guest faces. I would love to hear what you thought about them.
More on The Peanuts Party Idea’s
More on The Peanuts Party Idea’s on Pintrest
Follow MrsKathyKing’s board The Peanuts Movie birthday party Ideas on Pinterest.