I love wearing unique, creative jewelry, but dislike the cost you pay to get it. I decided to try and make my own unique jewelry using items that I had in my home. Using just a few items you can make your own pendants for necklaces in less than 24 hours! This is a great craft for girls of all ages, and costs very little money!
- Cut a circle (any size) out of heavy scrapbook paper. Cut a second circle out of a piece of heavy scrapbook paper. Make the second circle a little smaller than the first circle.
- Glue the two circles together
- Poke a hole at the top of the circle. Be careful that you don’t go to close to the edge of the paper or it will tear.
- Apply the Dimensional Magic Mod Podge to the circle going right to the edge. Be careful not to cover the hole at the top.
- Let it dry for several hours. Once the Mod Podge is no longer sticky place a heavy object on top of the circle to keep the edges from curling.
- Once completely dry, add a jump ring and connect to a chain
Now you have a unique necklace that you can wear, and you didn’t drain your bank account to get it!
I would love to see what you think about this post. Please leave your comments below and let me know.