If you are looking for a Family Friendly Nintendo Switch game, the search is over. Monster Truck Championship is the first-ever Monster Truck Simulation video game and judging by the trailer below, it looks mighty good and aims at recreating the experience delivered in stadiums all over the country. I wish this was out when my boys were little because they use to play with their Monster Trucks all day long and we attend several Monster Truck Events. Please note: I was given this game in exchange for it being featured on our site. However, all thoughts are my own and this game is honestly awesome for kids.
In Monster Truck Championship, you take the wheel of one of 16 vehicles and enter five types of event. In these championships, you will compete in 25 stadiums and circuits in various cities across the United States. Taking a realistic approach to driving rather than an arcade-game style, Monster Truck Championship gives players the chance to take part in frenzied races and pull off believable aerial and ground moves by learning the unique physics of these vehicles.
Monster Truck Championship boasts many features:
- 25 circuits in different cities across the United States
- 5 types of event: Race, Time-Trial, Drag Races, Freestyle and Destruction
- 16 customizable vehicles with over 50 options
- Realistic driving and physics, including independent front- and rear-wheel control, and adjustment of different mechanical elements, such as suspensions, gearbox and engine
- An online mode for up to 8 players in monster-sized races
- A Career mode where you manage the vehicle, sponsors and technicians to improve your performances and earnings
Monster Truck Championship is available now on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Steam, and for the Nintendo Switch™ Today in North America.