In the beautiful scene in The Good Dinosaur, Arlo and Spot are in a field of lightning bugs. For your party, create this stunning The Good Dinosaur Lightning Bugs Craft in a jar. Not only are they fun and easy to create, but they make a stunning image alone or gathered together. Be sure to have a dark spot to really let these jars shine!
What You Need The Good Dinosaur Lightning Bugs Craft:
- Empty plastic or glass jars (You can purchase mason jars or plastic containers from a local art supply store, or recycle plastic water, soda or Gatorade bottles.)
- Glow sticks, non toxic
- Glitter, such as Diamond Dust
Simple & Easy Steps for The Good Dinosaur Lightning Bugs Craft:
Step 1 – Empty, clean and dry the jars or bottles. Using a funnel, fill jars ¼-1/2 with glitter or Diamond Dust.
Step 2 – Cut open one end of glow stick with scissors and place cut end into the jar or bottle.
Step 3- Cut open the other end and squeeze out insides of glow stick, breaking it up as you go.
Step 4 – Place top on jar or bottle and shake. Place in dark spot for best effect.
More Good Dinosaur Party Idea on Pinterest
Follow MrsKathyKing’s board The Good Dinosaur Birthday Party Ideas on Pinterest.
More The Good Dinosaur Party Idea
Free Good Dinosaur Printable Decorations
- Free Good Dinosaur Printable Party Decoration Pack
- Free Good Dinosaur Printable Cupcake Toppers & Decorations
- Free Good Dinosaur Birthday Party & Playdate Invitation Templates
- DIY Cupcake Tower Printable and Instructions
- How to Plan The Good Dinosaur Play Dates
- Free Good Dinosaur Playdate Party Printable
Good Dinosaur Gift Ideas
- Disney Infinity 3.0 Introducing Spot And Friends
- 50 Good Dinosaur Gift Ideas
- 15 Dinosaur Themed Nursery Ideas inspired by The Good Dinosaur
- 20 Disney® Pixar The Good Dinosaur Books
Good Dinosaur Party Supplies
Good Dinosaur Crafts
- The Good Dinosaur Lightning Bugs Craft
- Arlo Origami Good Dinosaur Paper Craft
- Dino – Snowflake the Good Dinosaur Paper Craft Activity
Good Dinosaur Printable Activites
- 17 The Good Dinosaur Printable Activities
- Free Printable The Good Dinosaur Board Game!
- The Good Dinosaur Printable Dino-Rama Activity
- Holiday Activites – The Good Dinosaur Christmas Advent
Good Dinosaur Party Food Idea
Good Dinosaur Party Activites
Good Dinosaur Interviews & Fun Facts
- Meet the voices behind Disney/Pixar “The Good Dinosaur”
- Meet the Director of Sanjay’s Super Team: Sanjay Patel
- 4 Interesting Facts on the Creation of Disney/Pixar’s ‘The Good Dinosaur’ from Director Peter Sohn & Producer Denise Ream
Good Dinosaur Movie Review
At the Premier of the Good Dinosaur
- At the Green Carpet premiere of The Good Dinosaur
- Follow me as I embark on a trio of Magical Experiences
A TRIO OF T-REXES — An Apatosaurus named Arlo must face his fears—and three impressive T-Rexes—in Disney•Pixar’s “The Good Dinosaur.” Featuring the voices of AJ Buckley, Anna Paquin and Sam Elliott as the T-Rexes, “The Good Dinosaur” opens in theaters nationwide Nov. 25, 2015.
In theaters on Nov. 25, 2015, “The Good Dinosaur”