I love chocolate mouse and I make this recipe almost every year for my family. However, Matt likes to buy a few pies because we never know who is going to stop by want cool whip on their pie. I always have with at least 1 extra tub of cool whip and end up making another batch of chocolate mouse. Here is my simple recipe using a pack of Jell-O Pudding, which a lot of you have in your cabinets. When you combine the two together it makes a batch of yummy Chocolate Mousse. Below this recipe, I’ve also included over 100 other great thanksgiving recipes.
- 1/2 Cup Nestle La Lechera
- 2 1/2 Cold Water
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 package Chocolate Jell-O Pudding
- 1 tube Cool Whip
1) Mix together 1/2 Cup Nestle La Lechera, 2 Teaspoons Vanilla and 1/2 cold water with a whisked
2) Add in remaining 2 cups cold water & Jell-O Pudding till everything is completely mixed.
3) Refrigerate for 1 hour
4) Mix in one Tube of Cool Whip folding it till its completed blended it with the Pudding mixture
5) Chill in for 1 hour and server.
Please Share this with your friends by pinning the image below.
Below is a collection of other great Thanksgiving Recipes.