This post is sponsored by Orville Redenbacher’s Popcorn.
Matt and I were still in college when the kids were little, so we lived on a strict budget. However, we did not allow our limited funds to hinder us from creating awesome memories with our kids. We would take the kids to the park for picnics, build forts in the front room, and once or twice a month we would have a family movie night.
With summer coming to an end, Matt and I thought we would celebrate family time by creating a free movie night printable partydDecorations, and share some tips for how to make movie night more fun for your kids.
Here are five tips for hosting an affordable movie night with the kids.
1) No Movie Projector: Since we did not have a movie projector, we would instead bring our TV outside for the kids to watch a movie under the stars, and lay their sleeping bags on the ground for them to get cozy on.
2) Handy Snack: I don’t like to cook on family movie nights, so making the children bagel bites is an effective alternative.
3) Don’t Forget the Drinks: Buy drinks that will suit the needs of everyone in the family. We even like to make hot cocoa when the weather is a tad colder than normal.
4) Sweet Treats: I like to buy an assortment of candies from my local dollar store and create a candy platter for the family to share. If you prefer not to serve candy, you can also make cupcakes. We created a free cupcake printable for you to use for your family movie night.
5) No Movie Is Complete Without Popcorn: I always have popcorn on hand for movie night. My family loves Orville Redenbacher’s Movie Theater Butter Popcorn. It’s easy to make and pops up in minutes, giving you a delicious, light, and fluffy snack that’s perfect anytime—especially movie night!
Our free printable includes: ( Click on the Image to download the printable)
Orville Gives You More
Pin it on Pinterest