This post is sponsored
The past month has been a bit challenging however, Matt and I have been making the best of it by throwing little parties at home with our kids. What we do is try grab when we venture out to get groceries. This is one my favorite movie night printables that we made. It would be perfect for you and your little ones to have a movie fun movie night at home. Today’s Story is brought to you by Orville Redenbacher’s Popcorn, However all thoughts are my own.
Here are five tips for hosting an affordable movie night with the kids.
1) No Movie Projector: Since we did not have a movie projector, we would instead bring our TV outside for the kids to watch a movie under the stars, and lay their sleeping bags on the ground for them to get cozy on.
2) Handy Snack: I don’t like to cook on family movie nights, so making the children bagel bites is an effective alternative.
3) Don’t Forget the Drinks: Buy drinks that will suit the needs of everyone in the family. We even like to make hot cocoa when the weather is a tad colder than normal.
4) Sweet Treats: I like to buy an assortment of candies from my local dollar store and create a candy platter for the family to share. If you prefer not to serve candy, you can also make cupcakes. We created a free cupcake printable for you to use for your family movie night.
5) No Movie Is Complete Without Popcorn: I always have popcorn on hand for movie night. My family loves Orville Redenbacher’s Movie Theater Butter Popcorn. It’s easy to make and pops up in minutes, giving you a delicious, light, and fluffy snack that’s perfect anytime—especially movie night!
Our free printable includes: ( Click on the Image to download the printable)
Orville Gives You More
Pin it on Pinterest