I recently started homeschooling my oldest Justin. Although he is in high school his father and him like doing science projects together. I know a lot of you guys have little one’s and many of you home school your kids. So, I thought I would share with you this collection of Big Hero 6 inspired science experiments. This collection will keep any child of any age busy this winter.
The activity below includes:
- Baymax Rocket Fist: Help Hiro mech-out Baymax with this super science experiment
- Honey Lemon’s Chemistry Concoction: See what happens when you try out this simple chemistry experiment at home
- Gogo Tomago’s Flying Light Disc: Achieve the perfect “Light Disc” throw with this flying disc activity
- Fred’s Super-Hero invisible ink: Use science to share secret massages with your super-hero team using invisible ink
- Wasabi’s Laser Experiments: Master your laser knowledge with these experiments using a laser pointer & common household objects
Click on the Banner above to download this active book.
From Walt Disney Animation Studios, the team behind “Frozen” and “Wreck-It Ralph,” comes “Big Hero 6,” an action-packed comedy-adventure about the special bond that develops between Baymax (voice of Scott Adsit), a plus-sized inflatable robot, and prodigy Hiro Hamada (voice of Ryan Potter). When a devastating event befalls the city of San Fransokyo and catapults Hiro into the midst of danger, he turns to Baymax and his close friends adrenaline junkie Go Go Tomago (voice of Jamie Chung), neatnik Wasabi (voice of Damon Wayans Jr.), chemistry whiz Honey Lemon (voice of Genesis Rodriguez) and fanboy Fred (voice of T.J. Miller). Determined to uncover the mystery, Hiro transforms his friends into a band of high-tech heroes called “Big Hero 6.”
In Theaters in 3D on Nov. 7, 2014.
More Free Baymax Activities:
More Big Hero 6 movie reviews & more:
More Big Hero 6 movie trailers: