Here’s a quick and easy ‘Finding Dory‘ themed treat to make for the kids!
“Finding Dory Birthday Party Idea: Finding Dory Pudding Pops” are sure to be a crowd-pleaser. They are simple to make and you can easily do different renditions of them for different party themes. So, definitely, do NOT forget to pin this one!
Ingredients for our “Finding Dory Birthday Party Idea: Finding Dory Pudding Pops”
- 3.4oz Box of Cheesecake flavored instant pudding
- 2 Cups milk
- Wilton Jumbo Dot Sprinkles
- Orange gummy fish
- Popsicle Mold
Directions for “Finding Dory Birthday Party Idea: Finding Dory Pudding Pops”
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk your pudding and milk until the pudding clumps are gone
- Set in the fridge for 5 minutes for the pudding to soft set
- Add in about 8 jumbo sprinkles to the bottom of your Popsicle molds
- Fill your molds halfway with the pudding
- Add in several more sprinkles and use the end of a Popsicle stick to push the sprinkles to the sides of the mold
- Fill your molds up the rest of the way with the pudding
- Top off with sprinkles and place a Popsicle stick in the center
- Stick a gummy fish in halfway in the top of the Popsicle by the stick
- Place in the freezer for 4-6 hours until frozen
- To remove your Popsicles from the mold, place the plastic mold under running hot water for about 15 seconds, wiggle the sticks, and pull them out
If you make this recipe, we would love for you to share it with us on our Facebook page!
Don’t forget to Check Out our Finding Dory Pinterest board for more Recipes and Craft
More On Finding Dory
Finding Dory In Theaters Now