Then you came to the right place! You can use our “Finding Dory birthday party idea” to keep the kids busy any time of the year. This easy craft project uses several items that you may already have in your home and you can easily find the other items at your local craft store.
Materials for our Finding Dory Birthday Party Idea
Directions our “Finding Dory Birthday Party Idea”
1. Use your foam paint brush and paint your paper plate with your blue paint and let dry.
2. Cut the top of your plate off with scissors
3. Wrap your green tissue paper squares onto the eraser of your pencil, carefully dab the bottom with hot glue (or Elmer’s glue) and press it onto the bottom of your paper plate (do this with about 10-15 tissue paper squares in a rectangular shape).
4. Carefully hot glue your buttons onto the bottom on your plate to look like rocks.
5. Carefully hot glue about three Swedish fish onto the plate (just don’t eat them) with a few blue buttons to look like bubbles.
There you have it! Our ‘Finding Dory’ Paper Plate Craft is super fun and easy to make. If you make one with the kids please make sure to share it with us on our Facebook Page!
Please check out our ‘Finding Dory’ Board on Pinterest for more crafts and recipes.
Don’t forget to Check Out our Finding Dory Pinterest board for more Recipes and Craft
More On Finding Dory
Finding Dory In Theaters Now