Looking for a quick and easy Easter decoration?
Why not make a DIY Easter Egg Wreath? This decoration is beautiful to hang on the front door to welcome your guest to Easter dinner or you can use it as a centerpiece too.
DIY Easter Egg Wreath Materials
- 3 (12pk) packages of Easter eggs
- White foam board
- Hot glue/hot glue gun
- Pink paper Easter grass
- Green polypropylene twine
Other items needed for the DIY Easter Egg Wreath
- Dinner plate for tracing
- Salad place for tracing
DIY Easter Egg Wreath Directions
- Trace your dinner plate onto your foam board with a pencil
- Trace your salad plate in the center on your traced dinner plate
- Carefully cut your outside and inside circle out with scissors to make a wreath
- Now start to glue your eggs on your foam wreath by starting on the middle of the wreath glueing two egg bottoms together and then glueing those on the middle of both sides
- Repeat step 4 on the opposite middle side of your wreath
- Repeat step 4 to fill up your wreath
- You should have spaces to fill in, use single eggs and hot glue them inside the spaces onto your foam board
- Now to fill in any extra gaps, hot glue eggs onto the top of your other eggs to make a second layer
- Place a small amount of hot glue between your egg layers and start stuffing Easter grass inside
- To finish your wreath, tie a 8 inch piece of twine around your wreath and hang on a hook
Don’t for get to Check Out Our Pinterest Board for more Easter Ideas
Follow MrsKathyKing’s board Easter on Pinterest.