Invoke everyone’s favorite underdog with this yellow cheesy chicken dip, decorated with black chips, to play up Charlie Brown’s iconic shirt. Serve with yellow and black dippers to further the theme.
- What You Need:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 c chicken broth
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese
- ½ – ¾ c. hot sauce, such as Frank’s Red Hot, depending how spicy you like it
- ½ c. Ranch Dressing
- 2 c. shredded yellow cheddar cheese
- Black and Yellow Tortilla Chips
- Any other black or yellow dippers, optional
What You Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in a stockpot and cover with broth.
- Bring to boil over medium-high heat, reduce heat and simmer until cooked, about 15 minutes.
- Cool and dice chicken, set aside.
- In a bowl with a mixer, blend cream cheese, hot sauce and Ranch dressing.
- Once blended, stir in diced chicken and about ½ c of the cheddar cheese.
- Spoon mixture into a baking dish and top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake until it is bubbly and cheese is melted, about 15-20 minutes. If desired, place under the broiler for 2 minutes.
- To create the Charlie Brown shirt effect, stick black tortilla chips upright across the center of the dip.
- Serve with remaining chips and any other dippers you desire.
Trust me, this is so easy, even Charlie Brown could pull it off!
More on The Peanuts Party Idea’s
More on The Peanuts Party Idea’s on Pintrest
Follow MrsKathyKing’s board The Peanuts Movie birthday party Ideas on Pinterest.