Now that Ant-Man is out, we couldn’t resist inviting our friend and nail art Vlogger Modnails to do a Ant-Man inspired nail art piece for us.
For this Ant-Man inspired nail art she used a mixture of OPI polishes and nail art polishes.
- Black – OPI’s “Black Onyx”
- Red – OPI’s “Over & Over A-Gwen”
- Yellow – OPI’s “I Just Can’t Cope-ACabana”
- Silver – Essie’s “No Place Like Chrome”
- Black and Red Nail Art Polishes
- Makeup sponge for the gradient
- Kiesque Liquid Palisade Peel-Off Nail Polishes Barrier (the purple stuff around the fingers)
- Seche Vite Top Coat (not pictured)
- Fine lines were done with the black nail art polish which has a thin brush for precision.
Click Here For more Amazing Nail Tutorials from Modnails