I recently attend an event for DreamWorks Animations all-new Netflix original series Dragons: Race to the Edge available exclusively on Netflix. The series is wonderful and appealing for both parents and their kids. Today’s story is sponsored by DreamWorks, who provide me with an all-expense paid press trip in exchange for my coverage of Dragons Race to the Edge series, all opinions are my own.
I am always looking for online games that are educational, interactive fun for the entire family. Dreamworks School of Dragons goes beyond and above your typical family friendly online games, by emerging players into the world Dreamworks Dragons.
Here are 7 Things to Know About DreamWorks School of Dragons Game
- Enter into the world of How to Train Your Dragon world — If your child loves How to Train Your Dragon they will enjoy playing Dreamworks School of Dragons. Player are guided through the entire game by Hiccup, Toothless and the rest of characters.
- The Game Intertwines with the Show — Your child will never get bored playing the game. The game includes expansion packs that intertwine game and with Netflix series: Race to the Edge. Also, there are other expansion packs filled with action-packed fun, a plethora of exclusive content, exciting quests based on new education standards, never before seen characters, dragons and more.
- Experience thrilling dragon-racing competition — Players can race against their fellow dragon trainers and see whose dragon is the fiercest in the Land of Berk!
- Have endless adventures on Multiple Platforms — Players can take their game from the computer to mobile (iPad and Android-powered tablets) and even on Facebook to enjoy seamless online and mobile gameplay anywhere!
- Strong Emphasis on Science — If you are looking for a fun science based game School of Dragons it the perfect solutions. Science has never been more fun than with this game! Farm, fish, and use basic and essential scientific principles to complete tasks in-game.
- Countless Customization and Socializing Options — Players can customize their personal avatars with hundreds of different features, making possible thousands of unique characters in-game. Also, connect with fellow dragon trainers through exclusive Viking clans, chatting, messaging, and more!
- Hours of entertaining, mission-based gameplay — Complete each mission in School of Dragons in order to become the ultimate dragon trainer and Viking adventurer.
More Dragons Race to the Edge:
About the Movie