In all honestly, although I’m very thankful for the boys, I really wanted a little girl. Every time Matt and I would go shopping I had to stop to look at all the clothing, toys and bedding for girls! Matt thought, I was a little obsessive about wanting a girl and however with each pregnancy my desire for a daughter grew stronger.
However, God knew what was best for me. By the time, I conceived my daughter, the boys were teenagers. Giving birth to my daughter Joy was one of the happiest days of my life. Nonetheless, in spite of my bliss her terrible twos have taken a toll on me. Her brothers were easy going, neat and didn’t get in much trouble. But, my darling daughter Joy is very much a handful.
I worked when the boys were younger. So, I thought becoming a stay at home mom, with Joy, would be less stressful. I was completely wrong!!!!! My life is a rollercoaster; Joy is very high maintenance, and my sons are plain stubborn. But despite my daily stress, I thank God for allowing me to be even in this position. These helpful tips are sponsored by RESCUE in partnership with SocialMoms campaign; all opinions are my own.
Here are 5 Ways I Naturally Relieve Stress:
1) Exercise – I like to take evening walks because it allows me to connect with my neighbors and it’s very refreshing.
2) Hot showers or baths – I’ve invested in bath and body products, in order to, pamper myself. After the kids are all asleep its very relaxing to take a nice hot shower.
3) Naptime – Those days that feel like everything is chaotic; I stop everything, and take a nap to relieve my stress. I usually wake up feeling much better.
4) Take in the Scenery – I love going to the beach. I like listening to the waves, feeling the ocean breeze and smelling the fresh air.
5) Prayer and Mediation – I try to start my day with prayer and meditation. It helps me to clear my mind, and it contributes to creating a peaceful surrounding.
6) RESCUE – Regardless of yours or my efforts sometimes life’s challenges become too demanding, and we need extra help. That ‘s when it times to be RESCUED! RESCUER remedy gives you a natural way to restore your inner calm and regain control in stressful situations.
RESCUE is made from five of the Bach® Original Flower Remedies and contains nothing but natural ingredients.
- Rock Rose for confidence & composure
- Impatiens for patience & tolerance
- Clematis for focus & motivation
- Star of Bethlehem for comfort & reassurance
- Cherry Plum for self-control & stability
There’s a RESCUE product for everyone – for you, your children and even your pets.
Try RESCUE now at a wonderful price by downloading the BOGO FREE coupon and automatically entered into the #StressLess2BMyBest sweepstakes for a chance to win great prizes!
Wherever stress finds you – you can be ready…Take natural RESCUE: Take on stress and be at your best!