I love LEGOLAND® California Resort and I am so thankful to be one of theirAmabossdor. In October the park transforms into a monster mash bash for the ultimate family fun during its Brick-or-Treat Party Nights. Halloween celebration, presented by Disguise Costumes, every Saturday night (Sept. 29, Oct. 6, 13, 20, & 27) at 5 p.m.
1) What’s New – Frankenbrick’s Lab, kids can partake in an interactive show with a chance to act as scientists on stage and create their own slime! The kids have to use their imagination and help Dr. Frankenbrick bring his LEGO® Monster to life.
Mrs. K’s Tip #1: The show includes a few special effects that make leave the kids a bit damp. Therefore I highly recommend bringing an extra jacket or a blanket to keep them dry during the show.
2) Awesome Goodies – The Halloween festivities include 16 Treat Stations sure to satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth, guests can collect specialty items such as LEGO® commemorative brick, LEGO® Life Magazine containing a special gift and enjoy a bonus treat station inside SEA LIFE® aquarium!
Mrs. K’s Tip #2: If you are just attending Brick-or-Treat Party Nights, do all the Treat Stations first. Then the kids can do all of the other activities at the park and you won’t feel rushed.
3) Courtyard Theater – Mail Order Monsters returns to the theatre where Princess Playwright orders scary monsters from a catalog; however, playful Jester Funny Bones casts a spell on them making the monsters sweet as sugar.
4) AstroBash – Returning this year, the Model Shop roof will be the home to AstroBash, a space-themed dance party that’s out of this world.
5) Monster Jam – Midnight Monster Jam is back at Fun Town Stage where guests can boogie down with the monster crew as they bring their spooky fun character concert to life!
Mrs. K’s Tip #3: Once you complete the pop-badge challenge in Fun Town the location to pick them up is right around the corner from the Midnight Monster Jam party.
6) Heartlake City – In this little town kids will enjoy a fall festival complete with a LEGO® pumpkin patch building activity, BOOgrass Band and a special LEGO® Friends meet and greet in Heartlake City, where kids can decorate their own craft.
Mrs. K’s Tip #4: The craft in the Heartlake city is a fun coloring activity that is located to the right of the carousel. Joy loves coloring, however, to save time I grab an extra activity for her to complete at home.
7) LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel – The hotel has their own Halloween celebration Friday and Saturday nights. At LEGOLAND Hotel, guests can enjoy The Monster Bash where the Heroes step inside Mad Marty’s Monster Machine, become part monster and the only cure is dancing. Guests can also enjoy monster training from the Hotel’s certified monster trainer. New entertainment at LEGOLAND Castle Hotel includes a Royal Carnival, where guests can enjoy juggling, acrobatics, games and more plus the Musical Monsters Show and the Trickster Brigade, who are on the prowl and ready to run amok throughout the Hotel where they can freeze time and play pranks. Plus, on Oct. 31 guests, can revel in exclusive entertainment, candy giveaways, a dance party and a special visit from Brick-Or-Treat Characters at both Hotels.
Mrs. K’s Tip #5: If you are planning on staying the night. I highly recommend staying at the Castel Hotel. We’ve been blessed to stay at both hotels and the Castel Hotel is our favorite. The rooms have hidden surprises that will keep you and the kids entertained. The onsight restaurant has an array of food that will fit everyone’s palette. What’s more, if the kids have an extra boost of energy from the sweets, they will find a ton of adventure on the playground at this location.
Brick-or-Treat Party Nights Halloween celebration, presented by Disguise Costumes
Date and Time: Every Saturday night (Sept. 29, Oct. 6, 13, 20, & 27) at 5 p.m.
Pricing: Brick-or-Treat Party Nights is a special event and admission can be purchased for as low as $54 if purchased online in advance.
2nd-day Resort Hopper ticket: Guests can purchase a full 2nd-day Resort Hopper ticket to enjoy LEGOLAND California, SEA LIFE Aquarium and LEGOLAND® Water Park.