This year we were blessed to preview trick-or-treat at Legoland and let me tell you, not only is it full of goodies, but special treats as well. There are wonderful kid-friendly shows, and you can wrap up the night with enjoying the rides attractions.
I thought I would share with you 3 Reason to go to Brick-Or-Treat Party Nights
Brick-Or-Treat provides a safe environment where you can collect tons of candy and not have to worry about running it through an x-ray scanner to make sure it’s safe for your children to eat.
The Park transforms into a not-too-spooky Halloween festival featuring a variety of fun activities including:
- The new Candy Quest walk-through at the Adventurers’ Club in Fun Town.
- Seven treat stations with specialty items including a LEGO® NINJAGO™ giveaway and commemorative Brick.
- New roaming candy carts throughout the Park.
- Two bonus treat stations inside SEA LIFE® Aquarium.
Shows & Activates
Not only are there safe goodies and special gifts for your children to collect, but you can also stop to take a break and watch one of the many shows.
- Fall Festival complete with Pumpkin Patch Building
- Blue-grass style music in LEGO Friends Heartlake City
- Interactive story-telling
- “Boo Crew,” a dazzling animated Spirits of Brick-or-Treat light show
- The Ghost Cruise Scavenger Hunt.
Good Old Fashion Fun
Don’t Miss Brick-or-Treat Every Saturday night (Oct. 3, 10, 17 & 24) plus Friday Oct. 30 starting at 5 pm
Plus if you stay at the Hotel on Oct 31, LEGOLAND® Hotel joins in on the fun with its own Halloween party with candy giveaways, a dance party, and a special visit from the Mail Order Monsters exclusively for Hotel guests.