For almost 20 years, I lived in a home with all boys and watching football was a typical past time. Now that both my sons, JJ and Houston are both college-bound on the weekends they like to host football parties. So, of course, I’m always nominated to whip up something for their guest. However, since I have a busy schedule I make it a point to keep a list of quick and easy football party food recipes, on hand.
Today’s Football Party Food Recipes are sponsored by Foster Farms; all options are my own.
Starting December 16th through the early part of January there will be plenty of bowl games including the Foster Farms Bowl and the exciting matchup between the Arizona Wildcats of Pac-12 and the Purdue Boilermakers of the Big Ten, airing on Fox Sports on December 27th at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, CA.
If you have college football fans in your home, I am sure you will be watching the Foster Farms bowl games. So I thought, I would share with you a few of my personal football party food recipes to Feed Your Fandom!
Turkey Bacon Pinwheels
6 pieces of cook honey smoked bacon
1 Stalk of green leaf lettuce
One sliced orange bell pepper
1/2 sliced red onion
1/2 sliced tomatoes
14 oz Pre-made Spinach dip
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 Foster Farms Oven Roasted White Turkey
1 /2 teaspoon per roll of garlic powder
2 Dashes of Dill weed
3 large flour tortillas
Makes 25 to 30 pieces that can fit on one 10 or 12-inch serving platter
1. Spread 2 1/2 tablespoons of spinach dip completely over 1 large flour tortilla
2. Sprinkle the entire flour tortilla with dill weed, then garlic powder, and cheddar cheese.
3. At 3 slices Foster Farms oven roasted white turkey across the center of the flour tortilla
4. Next add bacon, sliced orange bell pepper, red onions, and tomatoes.
Turkey Enchilada Dip
1 1/2 lb. Foster Farms Fresh and Natural Ground Turkey Meat
2 Cups green enchilada sauce
1 1/2 Cups queso cheese
2 1/2 Cups cheddar cheese
8 oz Salsa Casera
1 /2 Cup cilantro
1/2 Cup chopped green onions
1 Cup chopped red onions
1 Tablespoon garlic powered
2 Teaspoon seasoning salt
1 Bag of Tortilla chips
2 Teaspoon vegetable oil
2 Tablespoons guacamole or sour cream for dressing
Makes 3 cups
1. Turn heat on high and heat up 1 teaspoons vegetable oil. Then add 1 1/2 lb. Foster Farms Fresh and Natural Ground Turkey Meat in a nonstick skillet and cook for 3 to 4 minutes stirring and breaking up the meat.
2. Next add 1 tablespoon garlic powered, 2 teaspoon seasoning salt, 8 oz salsa casera, 1 /2 cup cilantro,1/2 cup chopped green onions and 1 cup chopped red onions with the ground turkey and continue to cook on high for 3 to 5 minutes till all of the liquid has dissolved.
3. Then slowly stir in 1 1/2 cups queso cheese and turn down stove to medium heat. Continually stirring the queso cheese till it melts.
4. Pour in 2 cups of green enchilada sauce and bring to a boil stirring continuously. The cook on medium heat for 5 minutes reducing liquid.
5. Next turn stove to medium heat and add 2 cups cheddar cheese. Stirring till cheese has completely melted. Pour in bowl and top with remaining cheddar cheese.
6. Garnish with guacamole or sour cream and serve.
Mini Football Club Sandwiches
1 9 oz Foster Farms club sandwich variety pack
1 12 pack of King Hawaii mini sub rolls or dinner
1 Red onion
1 Pack of ultra-thin pepper jack cheese
1 Stalk of green leaf lettuce
3 Tablespoons olive oil mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons sriracha sauce
1 Jar of olive oil mayonnaise
1 Small sandwich bag
Makes 12 Serving
1. First, separate your King Hawaiian buns by cutting with a bread knife. Next, add olive oil mayonnaise and about 1/2 teaspoon of sriracha sauce to the top and bottom of each of the separated pieces.
2. On the top half of each sandwich, bun add lettuce and on the bottom half of each sandwich bun add a slice of tomato and pepper jack cheese.
3. Next, add 1 slice of each of lunch meats included in the Foster Farms club sandwich variety pack on top of each side with the tomato and pepper jack cheese.
4. Finally, add the half of each sandwich bun add lettuce on the top and create football lines by using a ziplock bag and filled the corner of the bag by using olive oil mayonnaise. Next cut a little hole at the bottom of your corner and add lines to each sandwich. (For an example see the picture above)
For more Football Party Food Ideas check out Foster Farms Site filled with great game day recipe ideas as well as savings to Feed Your Fandom during the college football bowl season. I plan on trying Foster Farms Chicken White Bean Chili and Sweet ‘N Spicy Chilled Shredded Chicken Lettuce Cups
Look for specially-marked Foster Farms packages of fresh chicken, ground turkey and lunchmeat and also on signs in the frozen food aisle that will connect to up to $7.50 in coupon savings when buying participating Foster Farms products at a participating store near you. Don’t forget to watch the exciting year-end action when the Arizona Wildcats of the Pac-12 battles the Purdue Boilermakers of the Big Ten in the Foster Farms Bowl airing on Fox Sports on December 27th at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, CA.
Jump In & Win $100 Foster Farms Products
One lucky winner will win a gift pack that includes free coupons for:
-Foster Farms Ground Turkey coupons
-Foster Farms Frozen Chicken coupons
– Foster Farms Corn Dog Coupons
How to enter: Simply fill out the form below
Giveaway Ends: December 30, 2017
Disclaimer: The Prize is being provided by DreamWorks and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Giveaway will end on 12/30/2017 at 11:59 pm PST. Winner will be randomly selected via the giveaway form above via email via a congratulation letter and have 24 hours to claim your prize, 4 hours we will draw for a new winner. This Giveaway is open to USA. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for prize shipment