Easter is one of my favorite holidays. Not only does it give us a wonderful opportunity for celebrating all that Jesus has done for us, but it’s also a holiday centered around family time. You and your children can have lots of fun together this Easter.
I hope you enjoy this list of 15 Easter activities for children.
1. Decorating the Easter Tree | Source: Red Ted Art – Christmas isn’t the only holiday where trees are front and center. Make decorating an Easter tree one of your new springtime traditions.
2. Color Your Own Resurrection Story Eggs Craft Kit – Talk about the story of the resurrection while coloring Easter eggs. Is there any better way to celebrate the holiday?
3. DIY Pom Pom Chicks and Bunnies with Tic Tac Toe Garden | Source: Musings From a Stay at Home Mom – This is a cute craft and fun activity in one. The kids will love it!
4. Paintable Easter Egg With TickleMe Plant – Paint the Easter egg and use it as a container to grow your very own TickleMe Plant. Exciting and educational!
5. Easter Egg Critters | Source: Celeb Baby Laundry – How cute are these egg critters? Your kids will have loads of fun making and hunting them.
6. Color Your Own Easter Egg Magnets – Make your own Easter egg magnets to display on the fridge every year.
7. Eggshell Planter: Grow Egghead Hair | Source: Pounds for Pennies – How about a fun activity and a science experiment all in one? Check the seeds every day to see how much “hair” the eggs are growing. Neat!
8. Paas Craft Activity Easter Egg Decorating Kit – Paas is the classic choice for egg coloring kits. You can’t go wrong with this one!
9. Easter Color Matching Activity for Kids | Source: Meaningful Mama – For toddlers and preschoolers who need a little extra practice with their colors, this activity is a perfect match!
10. A Big Easter Adventure (Peter Cottontail Big Coloring Book) – Celebrate with Peter Cottontail by giving your kids this oversized coloring and activity book that will provide hours of fun.
11. Free Printable Easter Board Game | Source: The Frugal Fairy – What better way to spend family night during Easter week than by playing a fun board game? Get all the kids and adults involved!
12. Play-doh Bunny and Chick Stampers – Join the kids for some Play-doh time! These stampers come with fun surprises inside.
13. Easter Egg Clothespin Craft for Kids | Source: Not only is this a pretty little craft, but grasping the clothespin to open and close the egg offers fine motor skills practice, too!
14. Inflatable Easter Bunny Ears Rabbit Ring Toss Game – Get active with the kids by playing this fun Easter bunny ring toss game. You’ll all be laughing in no time!
15. DIY Tie-Dye Easter Eggs | Source: Divine Lifestyle – I had no idea tie dye eggs were so easy! Even toddlers can easily join in on this one!
Which activities do you plan to try?