I am sure your family will love my fish tacos recipe using Gorton’s Smart & Crunchy Fish Fillets. Today’s recipe was sponsored by Gorton’s as part of the Gorton’s Crew; all options are my own.
Here is my Quick and Easy Fish Tacos Recipe
Please feel friend to share with your friends using the buttons above or to the left
- 40 count Gorton’s Smart & Crunchy Fish Fillets
- Whole Head of Cabbage
- 20 countMission tortillas
- Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese Mexican Taco Blend
- HERDEZ® Salsa Verde
- 3 tablespoons of Kraft Mayonnaise with Olive Oil,
- Prepare the fish fillets following the cooking directions on the bag.
- Chop the whole head of cabbage and mix in 3 tablespoons of mayo with olive oil.
- Heat up the corn tortillas on the stove using a lightly oil Cast-Iron Griddle.
- Placed one Fish Fillets to the middle of the tortilla,
- Then put 2 tablespoons of the cabbage on top, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and top with 2 tablespoons of green salsa verde sauce.
Quick and Easy Fish Taco Recipes on Pinterest
Follow MrsKathyKing’s board Fish Tacos Recipe on Pinterest.
Do you have any quick and easy fish taco recipes you would like to share? Please comment below with the link.
Gorton’s Smart & Crunchy Fish Fillets
I decided try Gorton’s new product because my family is looking for a healthier meal options and Gorton’s Smart & Crunchy products contain 50% less fat than their regular breaded fish fillets. I grew up eating Gorton’s fish sticks, but I could not get my kid to eat them till now. The kids loved them and told me they tasted better than their regular fish sticks, making the fish tacos a tremendous success in our home.