Rudolfo does exist! But you can only find him at the Reindeer Romp at the L.A. Zoo featuring the only place to view live reindeer in Los Angeles?
Reindeer Romp, through January 8, 2017, features a visit with a reindeer family, including their two babies, in their Reindeer Village home. A flurry of other activities on weekends include reindeer keeper talks twice daily, holiday crafts for youngsters, ice-carving demonstrations, Swazzle Holiday Extravaganza puppet shows, seasonal music entertainment by the Beverly Belles, and a rotating schedule of animals unwrapping gifts all their own.
Guests are invited to make the most of the holiday season with a full day of fun and adventure at a great value highlighted by a visit with a reindeer family, including.
· Their two babies, in their Reindeer Village home, the only place to view live reindeer in Los Angeles.
· Visits with Santa Claus in a whimsical Santa Village and photo ops (for a nominal fee) take place every weekend through December 18 from 11 am to 3 pm.
· 2A flurry of other activities on weekends include reindeer keeper talks twice daily,
· Holiday crafts for youngsters
· Ice-carving demonstrations
· Swazzle Holiday Extravaganza puppet shows
· seasonal music entertainment by the Beverly Belles
· and a rotating schedule of animals unwrapping gifts all their own
All Reindeer Romp activities, except Santa photos, are free with paid Zoo admission, which is $20 for general admission (ages 13 to 61); $17 for seniors (ages 62+), and $15 for children (ages 2 to 12). No ticket is required for children under age two. Admission for Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association members is free. Entry to Dinosaurs is just $5 per person in addition to regular Zoo admission
The Los Angeles Zoo is located in Griffith Park at the junction of the Ventura (134) and Golden State (5) freeways. 5333 Zoo Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90027. Free parking is available. For additional information, contact (323) 644-4200 or visit www.lazoo.org/reindeerromp.