For the past year, I noticed my Facebook traffic increasingly. I love Facebook and I actually pray one day that my traffic will come back. However, I’ve chosen to be proactive and grow my top traffic sources. So after, reviewing my Google Analytics I noticed a spike in traffic coming from Pinterest on the days, I add my pins to group boards. In addition, Pinterest is our second top traffic source with search being our first. I was super excited about my discover and I wanted to share with you. . .
5 Benefits to Joining a Group Board on Pinterest
1) It helps to create more content to your Pinterest page.
2) Pinterst Group boards are updated 24/7 therefor it increases your visibility and exposure.
3) Its a great way to increase your numbers of followers over time.
4) Joining Group boards make you look more approachable.
5) It brings like minds together and creates a sense of community.
So let’s get started! I’ve put together a 3 ways to join group boards below
Please feel free to share this with your friends by click the buttonTweet
You’re Invited: To join our new boards on Pinterest please fill out the form below. (If you are having trouble viewing this from click here.) I launched several new group boards I would love for you to join.
Furthermore, here’s four great Pinterest Group Boards for you to look through and request to join.
The biggest directory of Pinterest Groups boards, you will be here for hours.
Coming Soon : Other Great Group Boards to Join.
**** If you would like to add your group board to this list please comment below and provide:
1) a link to the board for us to follow and instructions on how to join your board.
Also, if you haven’t already, I would love for you to join my blogger Only newletters. Its filled with great articles that will help you grow your blog, events and sponsored op from ImoniJoy Media.