Don’t you love Scrat in Ice Age Collision Course?
He is our favorite character in Ice Age series is Scrat because we love to watch his adventures as he chases after the acorn. In honor of his adventure, we created this cute party treat. Our Ice Age Collision Course Birthday Party Idea are sure to be a crowned pleaser. Plus these Acorn Treats are quick and easy to make.
Here are the directions for our Ice Age Collision Course Birthday Party Idea: Acorn Treats Recipe
We would love it if you would share it with your friends
Ingredients our Acorn Treats Recipe
- Hershey Kisses
- Chocolate chips
- Nutter Butter Bites
- White or milk chocolate melting candy
- Parchment paper
Directions our Acorn Treats Recipe
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat about 1/4 cup of white or milk chocolate melting candy on 50% power for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted
- Unwrap your Hershey’s Kisses and dip the bottom into your melted chocolate
- Stick your Hershey’s Kiss onto a Nutter Butter Bite and place on a piece of parchment paper
- Now dip the bottom of a chocolate chip into the melted chocolate and stick onto the top of your Nutter Butter Bite
- Repeat steps 2-4 with all of your Kisses, you don’t need a lot of melted chocolate so you can really make a ton of these little acorn treats
Please let us know in the comment below how you like our Acorn Treat Recipe?