Matt and I have always dreamed of owning a Memory Foam Mattress. Whenever we would go shopping for a new bed, the one’s we wanted were always out of our price range. Therefore, we just settled for an affordable pillowtop mattress and hoped we would get the same effect.
This year it was time to replace the mattress we bought during my pregnancy with Joy ,in our research, we came across the Ghostbed by Natures Sleep. To our surprise the Ghostbed fit in our budget. We decided once our tax return came in that we would purchase one, however, before we had a chance to buy the Ghostbed ourselves, we were blessed to be contacted by Marc Werner, CEO and Founder of GhostBed by Nature’s Sleep to do a review of the bed.
For years we have had sleep issues and would wake up each morning exhausted. Therefore, we were looking forward to finally getting a good night sleep. From the first night we slept in our bed, it felt like we were sleeping on clouds. Since then we both wake up fully rested and ready to start our day. Out of all the opportunities God blessed us with through this business, this one has truly impacted our daily life.
We love our Ghost bed and think everyone should own one because it is only mattress of its kind that . . .
1) It is made in America by Nature’s Sleep, a mattress industry leader for over fifteen years.
2) Ships directly to your front door in 24 hours with free shipping and very easy to assemble. Below is a video of Joy and I taking it out of the box.
3) If you are worried about not being able to test it out in the showroom, they offer a 101-Night free trial period and 20 year Warranty.
4) The GhostBed is crafted from superior materials and comes with an optional matching foundation.
5) It is affordably priced with mattresses starting at $495 for a twin.
We are now Ghostbed Ambassadors, and to celebrate we are offering our fans a $50 discount when they purchase any size Ghostbed!!