Attention adults and adults only, spring is here and you know what that means? Time for delicious cocktails!!! I have some yummy cocktail recipes from Santa Margherita and Sparkling Ice. Now these cocktails aren’t just any regular drinks but they are garden inspired. So for those who love to garden this is an extra special treat for you to enjoy. You can now grab fresh herbs from your own backyard and put together a tasty drink. So enjoy the Garden inspired recipes from Margherita and Sparking Ice.
Let’s get started with a Sparking Ice recipe.
Lavender Lemon Sparkler
1½ oz. gin
1 oz. lemon juice
1 oz. lavender syrup (recipe below)
4 oz. Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade
Lemon twist and lavender sprig for garnish (optional)
Fill a glass with crushed ice. Pour the gin, lemon juice, and the lavender syrup over the ice and stir. Float with Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade, garnish with a lemon twist and lavender spring then serve.
4 tablespoons dried lavender
½ cup sugar
½ cup water
Bring the sugar and water to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat, stir to dissolve sugar. Add lavender and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat, and allow the ginger to infuse for 30 minutes. Pour syrup through a fine strainer into an airtight container.
Now let’s check out a few recipes from Santa Margherita
Cucumber Lime & Basil Prosecco Spritzer
1 lime juiced
4 basil leaves
4 cucumber slices
- Muddle lime juice, basil and cucumber in a shaker glass. (For extra flavour infusion allow mixture to marinate in the fridge for at least one hour.)
- Add ice and shake mixture.
- Strain the juice only (about ½ oz.) into a Prosecco glass.
- Top withSanta Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG and garnish with a basil leaf and cucumber slice.
Peachy Keen Cocktail
1 bottle prosecco, preferablySanta Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG
3 fresh peaches, pitted and halved
1/2 Ounce fresh ginger, chopped
3 Tablespoons sugar
2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
3 Cups crushed ice
- Place peaches, sugar, lime juice, ginger, and prosecco in blender.
- Blend at medium speed until smooth.
- Add ice to the blender and process.
Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
1/8 Cup Sugar
1/8 Cup Lemon Sugar
1/2 Tablespoon Lemon Rind, Grated
1 Cup Muddled Raspberries
Combine sugar and juice in a small saucepan, bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Stir in lemon rind and ½ cup of mashed raspberries. Combine mixture and Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore in pitcher. Sprinkle remaining lemon rind raspberries among the glasses
Raspberry Peach Prosecco Punch
Ingredients for 10:
12 oz. frozen raspberries
2 cups peach nectar, chilled
1 bottle of Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG, chilled
- Place frozen raspberries in a large glass pitcher or bowl.
- Top with the peach nectar and Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG.
- Fill remainder of the pitcher with ice cubes. Stir and serve cold.