- Plastic headband (I got mine 2/$1)
- Flat smooth ribbon
- Glue gun and stick
- Large artificial flowers
- At the bottom of your headband put a strip of glue as long as your ribbon is wide.
- Attach the end of your ribbon to the headband by pressing it into the glue.
- Remove any glue strings.
- Tightly wrap the headband with your ribbon all of the way around. You can dot glue around the inside of your headband to keep the ribbon secure.
- Glue the end of your ribbon on the opposite side so that your headband is completely covered in ribbon.
- Cut your flowers down to where they can lay flat when glued.
- Put a glob of hot glue and attach your flowers.
- Pull all glue strings off and wear proudly!
A headband like this here in Arkansas would run you around $10-14. You can make this one for as little as $2!