To finish the night, fireworks shot into the sky and snow fell from above. Guest can come and visit the park and enjoy all new live entertainment, kid friendly activites, the Park’s famous 30-ft. LEGO Christmas tree and life-size LEGO Santa from Nov. 18 to Jan. 1.
- Heartlake City transforms into a winter wonderland for guests to enjoy. Kids can sing and dance as they watch the Friends live holiday show and join in building activities in the Heartlake City stables. A traveling brass band playing festive bluegrass music will fill Heartlake City with the jingles of the season.
- Guests can indulge in tasty holiday fare such as churros con chocolate, vanilla bean hot chocolate and spiced apple cider, plus enjoy character meet and greets with LEGO Santa and a LEGO toy soldier and collect holiday inspired pop badges.
- All new this year, indulge in LEGOLAND’s Winter Holiday Market during extended Park hours on Saturday Dec. 9 and 16. Guests can enjoy authentic “German Christmas Market” inspired treats like traditional holiday breads, grilled sausages, giant Bavarian pretzel and more. LEGOLAND California is also offering exclusive retail deals for shoppers
- The family festivities continue at SEA LIFE® aquarium and LEGOLAND® Hotel. SEA LIFE aquarium has a special holiday themed daily dive show and winter craft activities.
- LEGOLAND Hotel has also gotten in the holiday spirit with festive decorations, holiday entertainment and its own LEGO Christmas tree. Kids will also enjoy special holiday themed games and story time at the castle, plus building contests themed for the festivities.
- The grand finale of Holidays at LEGOLAND California Resort is when midnight comes early at our annual Kids’ New Year’s Eve party. This celebration begins with special musical performances on Fun Town Stage and Heartlake City. Then, the party moves to San Francisco in Miniland U.S.A. where, like the famous Times Square party, Kids’ New Year’s Eve features a countdown followed by a huge LEGO brick dropping 22 feet into 2018 and spectacular fireworks at 6 p.m. to end the night.Special early bird pricing for Holidays at LEGOLAND start at $75 beginning Nov. 1 through Dec. 11. For more Holidays information, visit www.LEGOLAND.com or call (760) 918-LEGO (5346).