Easter Sunday is the one day that folks turn out in their “Sunday best.” If you’re looking for the perfect dress for your little bundle of joy, here are some absolutely adorable options. Whether you want her to be pretty in pink, darling in blue or wonderful in white (or somewhere in between), there’s an Easter dress here for you.
Here are 7 addorable Easter dresses for babies:
1. Sequin Bodice Special Occasion Dress in Lavender – I love the lavender dress. Lots of people go for pink on Easter, so if you want your baby to stand out, this is a good option. It’ll also make a great pageant dress!
2. Sweet Vintage Elegance Lace Flower Dress – To me, this is a beautiful church dress for spring. It’s perfect for Easter Sunday, but it’s versatile enough to wear way beyond that day.
3. Pink Easter Dress With Sleeves – This dress actually comes in white, ivory or pink. The pastel pink is a nice choice if you’re just looking for an Easter dress, and the white one is an excellent choice for a baptism or dedication.
4. Bonnie Baby Houndstooth Check Coat and Dress – Here’s a dress for the sophisticated baby! I love the retro style. The jacket comes off to show a pretty sleeveless dress underneath.
5. Baby Girls Bubble Gum Pink Easter Dress – Here’s another that would make an excellent pageant dress. The bubble gum pink color is so much fun! If that one is unavailable (it seems to be a popular item!) try this gorgeous little number instead.
6. Coral and Yellow Ribbon Easter Dress – I never knew that pink and yellow could work so well together until I saw this dress. Love it!
7. Ivory Silk Dress With Colorful Flower Sash – The sweet ruffles and colorful flowers are adorable. This is one of my favorites from the list. It’ll also make a nice flower girl dress for a spring or summer wedding.