With two growing teenage boys we go through gallons of milk. In California the recycling center won’t take them. Therefore we end us throwing away at least 20 empty milk jugs a month. I’ve been thinking of what they could be used for and I stumbled across a few Halloween crafts I wanted to share with you.
I would like to thank the two awesome fans for sharing the Milk Jug Creations on my facebook page. Below I have 4 other Crafts for your to check out using Milk Jugs.
Please feel friend to share this with your friends by clicking on the share button:
- Milk Jug Ghost - I’ve never thought of making ghost out of milk jugs. This video is very easy to fellow. ( This project is the image above)
- Frankenstein Milk Jug – these are super cute and would be great to add with your ghost
- Hallween Monster Yard Lights – If you have a long drive way these would be great to light the pathway of your little trickier treaters.
- Milk Jug Skeleton – Matt is always wanting to buy a life size skeleton. However, I think this one is so much cooler.
- Dia de Muertos Mask – These mask are super cool to make. I know sometime schools will celebrate this day making this a great classroom craft.